Chapter 106

Liope

I run fast as I can papunta sa kung saan sina Rigo. Ng natagpuan ko sila sa loob ng clubs at nakahandusay sa lupa. "Rigo!" Dali dali naman ako lumapit dun and I saw Jero and Jaike fighting with the knights.

He is moaning in pain so I sing a song while hugging him. Ng nawala ang mga sugat nito sa katawan and he slowly open his eyes.

"Calliope.." He said at dahan dahan umupo "Why are you here? I already told you to hide!"_Him

"I can't hide like this! I need to fight too" I said with my serious face.

He sigh "Look Liope--"

Tumayo na ako and the sword appear in my hand. "You can't stop me. We are at the war. I can't only watch na maraming namamatay.."_Me

Yes, Luna teach me to be strong. And we can't hide and run away but to face it and fight. "Liope.."_Rigo

Even I really can't fight. I have my ways to fight is to heal them with my sword.

Tumayo na ito and he take a deep breath "You know that I love you and I don't want you to get hurt. But I can't force you either." Malungkot nitong sabi.

I look away. "I'll be careful I promise.." I said ng hinalikan niya ako.

"You will"_Him

So I nod kaya ngumiti na lamang ito and he fight with them again. I run and I saw some of the knights in here laying and injured. So I stab the sword in the ground ng umilaw naman ang lupa and it like a big circle.

So the knights slowly healed except sa mga southerns because it was my command na ang mga knights lang ang maheheal hindi ang mga southerns.

"Ohh Lady Liope!"

"Thank you Lady!

"Lets fight!

"... *etc.

And I make it again and again kung saan ko sila matatagpuan hanggang malapit nalang maubos ang enerhiya ko. "Looks like you're tired now Lady Liope?"_Head of the knight club A

"I-im still fine.." I said at hingal ng hingal.

"I wonder where is Lady Luna?"_Him

I look at him and smile "She is coming in here now"_Me

"I see and here.." May binigay ito sa akin.

"What is that?" Taka kong sabi.

"Just try to eat it, it will help you" Sabi neto so kinuha ko ang isang candy at kinain when I feel my body energized.

Napalaki ang mata ko "An energy booster?"_Me

Napatawa naman ito "Yeah. I guess I need to go back now"_Him

"Sige Sir salamat" Sabi ko at tumakbo na ulit papalapit kung saan kina Rigo and I saw them again got handcuffed, so I hide somewhere.

Looks like their opponents are strong. I make a bow using my magic and tinira ang chain sa kanilang kamay kaya nabigla naman ang kalaban so I hide.

I heard some moanings and sumilip ako ulit at nakita ko na nakadusay na ang mga kalaban. Rigo look at me and smile so I smile back.

Kaya tumakbo na sila kung saan silang direksyon at ako naman ay sumusunod sa kanila sa malayo.

Kaya pagdating nila sa loob ng isang small church. I hide at the back at sumilip. I saw the Empress is sitting infront at sa likod niya is a headless Goddess.

Looks like she cut off the Head of Goddess Helethene Statue. "Well.. well.. well.. looks like you found me~" She  said with a smile on her face

"A curse man and a child of the dumpsh*t Goddess Helethene"_Her