Hoonruto ~Naughty Hands~

Haruto panicked as he felt his back burning from the talisman attached under his bed. He gets up before slowly going down from his bed. "Where are you going Ruto ya?" Jaehyuk his roommate asked half asleep.

"Erm... to the restroom, go on and sleep tight." He reassure the older who just hummed before continuing his deep sleep. Haruto walks to the restroom with a weak step and head hung low.

'Why does he have that talisman? How and where did he get it? Most importantly why did he use it?' Hurt the younger then arrived in the restroom before slowly unbuttoning his shirt letting out a wince and hissing from the burning scars.

'Does he know?'

He put on his shirt back and slowly went to his room only to see the other was deep in his sleep already. Thinking about where he could sleep he quietly leave the room and walk around the corridor looking for a room he can probably stay for a while.

That's when Jihoon's dorm door suddenly opened revealing the older with messy hair. "What are you doing here at this time?" Jihoon asks him half asleep. "I'm just... taking some air.." Almost like whispering the older just furrow his eyebrows.

"Did Jaehyuk lock the door again?" He's used to it, sometimes Haruto has to sleep with other members since Jaehyuk has a habit where he will lock the door, accidentally leaving the younger nowhere to go.

He just looks down at the ground slowly nodding his head. "Come in. I also need company tonight." He said with a little smirk. Haruto just obey the older and entered the room only to be greeted by a wide-awake Junkyu and Jeongwoo.

"Oh- perfect timing Ruto ya! We're playing.... Ta-da!!" Junkyu cheerfully took out the ouija board. "What are you gonna do with that?.." Haruto knows how bad that thing is, it always ended up with people summoning an evil spirit.

"We're just checking to see if there is a ghost here." Jihoon put his hand on the younger shoulder and told him to sit on the floor with the others. Haruto's breath hitched as the older palm was touching his scars.

"You okay?" Jeongwoo ask. "You guys know it's dangerous right?" Haruto looks at them with a serious face. "C mon don't be a wuss Ruto ya~ I'm sure there's nothing here." Junkyu proudly said with a pout. Jihoon also pulls him closer more like hugging him.

"C' mon Ruto shii~ we promise this will be the one and only time we're doing this stupid sh*tz." Jihoon convinced him. "Aren't you like half asleep when I saw you a few moments ago?" Haruto looks at him with suspicious eyes.

"I just took a nap, that's all. Now let's play!" Giving up the japanese just follow the three. They put their fingers on the wood thingy and Jihoon read the chants.

After a few minutes nothing happened, the wood didn't move, and all of them except Haruto sigh in disappointment. "I told you before, there's nothing here." Junkyu pout while Jeongwoo just sigh in relief. "We're lucky there's nothing you know." Jeongwoo smacks the older head. "Ouch!" He whined.

"Aigoo, just go to sleep you two." Jihoon being tired of the two kept the ouija board back under the table. "Come, Haruto sleep with me." Junkyu invited the boy who was just about to climb the stairs when Jihoon pulled him to lie beside him.

"Just sleep with me. I told you before I need company." He hugs the younger and snuggles closely on the boy's neck. "You smell nice Ruto ya~" He said with a teasing tone and a smirk before leaving kisses on the younger neck.

"Aaa hyung!~" Haruto whined from the ticklish. "Haha, you're cute." He hugs the younger waist tightly not letting go while the japanese already give up and close his eyelids while his back hurt from the scars.