🐺X🐑X🐮 -Night Dance-

Eng story ✌🏻

Haruto were staying alone in the practice room since he insisted when the hyung told him to go back to the dorm with them. He turn on the song and put on his blindfold since they were told to practice random genre of songs and he choose sexy dance.

At first all of the member were shocked but soon just sigh as the male chuckles and said he only wanted to try it out. As the song begin he start to move his body softly and a bit sensual along the rhythm. He also do a spin as if he was dancing with a partner.

After a few more minutes he's already sweating but still proceed with the dance when he suddenly felt someone's hand wrapping around his waist. "Who-" "Dance with us~" A heavy voice echoes through the dance studio.

It sounds familar and as the japanese about to grab the blindfold another pair of hand stop him. He halt, hot breath against his sensitive neck and he felt a slight burden on his shoulder indicating someone's resting their chin on his shoulder.

"Don't be scared, we won't bite... for now." He gulp as he heard two pair of voice chuckling. The hands on his wrist slowly slide down to his shoulder. Gently pushing it to follow the rhythm as the song still playing. While hands on his waist also moving his hips following the flow.

Haruto can't help but move his body along as the two wanted, as if he was a puppet controlled by them. After the song finished another song start playing and the two switch Haruto to face the other male who grab his chin and stare into his beautiful blindfolded face.

Zap! Haruto felt as if an electricity wave went through his whole body when a pair of soft lips landed on his. He can't move nor react. He just froze on the spot. Pak! "That's not fair I also want it!" The man behind Haruto yelled while the front man just grinned.

"W-who are you guys?" He finally spoke. "Oh sweetheart~ you don't have to know that.." They turn Haruto again facing the male on his back previously. He hold a pill between his teeth before smacking his lips with the clueless japanese and force the pill down the male throat.

Panicked Haruto grip on the male shoulder tightly before forcefully swallowed the pill. "What's that?" He ask and again want to remove the blindfold out of angered but stopped by the other male strong grasp on his wrist. "Tsk... tsk.. tsk.. what a naughty little kitten... you shall be punish." "H-huh?.."

The hands on his wrist slide down sensual towards his nipples. Haruto don't know why but his body start feeling hot and strange. The two hands start brushing, pinching and twisting his sensitive bud making him mewl into the touch. "Eungh! What's happening?" His body arch from the weird sensation.

"Relax and just enjoy it kitten~" The male infront of him kiss his addictive lips again and start pushing his tongue inside, exploring the japanese wet cavern. "Hnghh... huhh... ah-" He moan into the kiss as the hands on his nipples still haven't stop and added by the front male hand slowly reaching for his pen*s and start storking it.

"Ahh! Stoph.. I'm dizzy.. eunghh.." He begged as he almost reach his climax. "You cumming kitten?" The heavy voice from his shoulder ask. Too weak to even speak he just nod his head before it hits him. "Angh!! Hahh.." He catch his breath after the ejaculation.

The two chuckles seeing the japanese already tired from the warm up. "Hey... don't sleep. We're still not done." The male on his back knead his soft ass. "Heunghh... w-what do you want?" He tried to wriggles in their hold but loose to their strength. "We want you... to entertain us~" The back man kiss his earlobe.