🦊x🐑 -rain-

Haruto woke up to a cold sensation all over his body and thunder rumbling as it was raining early in the morning.

He turn to his side and saw Yedam sleeping peacefully with a little snores. As the thunder rumbled again, he jump out of shock. Accidentally waking up the older.

"You okay babe? What's wrong?" He ask with his husky morning voice. "J-just some thunder. Morning hyung~" His face turn red but still doesn't forget to greet the older.

"Morning babe.." He pulled the younger closer by his waist and give a sloppy kiss on the younger lips. "Hyung! It's still early in the morning!" He hit the older chest and hide his face. Yedam can't help but chuckles at the younger cute reaction.

"What's wrong? Just some morning kisses~" He tease the younger by bitting his red ear. "Eughh... stop it hyung!~" Haruto is a bit sensitive on his ears and the older never skip a chance to tease the poor male.

"Babe~ why do you look so cute today? I feel like eating you right now. At this exact moment." His naughty hands make it way to the younger buttoned pyjama and start undo it revealing the younger milky white skin.

"What do you mean? I'm always cute." Haruto pout with a puffed cheeks. "Hahahahaha.... yeah my baby always cute. May I?" Yedam whisper right in between the younger exposed neck and shoulder. Haruto just nod his head. What a good boyfriend he is.

Yedam slowly lick the younger collarbone before bitting it leaving red bite marks on it and soon moving to the shoulder and back on the neck. Haruto whimpers from the stinging pain but soon sigh in relief as the older pull away.

"Look at that, so beautiful and only I can do those beautiful marks on such a gorgeous and precious person like you babe.." Yedam pulled away and attack the younger cherry lips that's been addictive to him lately.

"Babe... what do you think about morning sex?" He look at the younger with a glittery eyes. Haruto saw lust and love in the older eyes so why not? He also want it. "Sure, but be gently okay?" He remind the older.

"I promise babe. I'll be as gentle as those rain outside. Moreover we got to heat up our body in this cold morning . Right babe?" His sly smirk appeared as he hovered over the younger who look at him with a droppy eyes adding to the sexiness.

Yedam slowly took off the younger pyjama and amazed by how beautiful and hot his dear boyfriend look under him. "Damn.." Embarrassed Haruto covered his face with the back of his palm.

"Babe... I'm so grateful for having you as mine and me as yours. Doesn't metter how many time I look at you, I still feels this warm tingling feelings in my tummy." The older took Haruto's hand and put it on his well built abdomen.

He kiss the younger lips again, only this time deeply and start taking off his own pyjama leaving both of them naked. From the kiss he move to the younger pink bud and start licking, nibbling and tugging on it. While his free hand make it way to the younger other's bud and start playing with it.

"Aahhhh... H-hyung.. hmmm.." Haruto throw his head back and arc his body from the sensitivity. The older right arm begin to make it way towards the younger pen*s and start stroking it gently. Aroused and overwhelmed , the younger let out a loud moan.

"Ahn! Hyung..." Yedam stop his action from sucking the younger nipple and look at the younger satisfied face. Both eyes shut, mouth wide open and all sweaty already. Yedam loves this look of Haruto and only he can see this sinful site of his cute boyfriend.

"Mhnn... faster hyung.." Yedam obeyed and increase his pace making the younger reach his first orgasm. Haruto breath heavily and face turn red as he saw Yedam lick the sticky white substance on his palm before kissing the younger.

Seeing the younger had calm down from his orgasm he start arranging himself infront the younger pink hole before slowly pushing in. Haruto yelp from the pain and scratch Yedam on his back, leaving red marks on it.

"I'm sorry babe... want me to stop?" He tuck the younger hair behind his ear. "G-go on... continue it." Yedam give a soft smile to the younger before pushing in deeper. "Aaahhh... nghh.. move." Yedam look down on the younger before kissing him to distract his boyfriend from the pain.

He start moving creating slapping sound from their skin and beautiful moan coming out of Haruto's mouth. "Ngh! Babe you're so tight..." Yedam groan in satisfy. The window start getting foggy from their heat up activity. "I love you babe.. ngh!" Yedam kept his steady pace. "I love you more hyung... aaahh!" As he promised he go gentle the whole time until both of them reached their pleasure accompany by the morning rain.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Both of them already done with their morning routine and now taking shower in the bathroom. "Does it hurt? Did I went to rough on you?" Worried the older ask as the younger immerse himself in the bathtub. "No hyung, it was great... I love it." He peck the older lips and give a soft smile.

"Theennn... can we do it every morning?" Yedam playfully rise his eyebrows to the younger. "I-it's up to you.. we're getting married anyway...." Haruto play with the ring on his finger. "You're the best babe! I love you sooo damn much." He attacked the younger face with wet kissing.

"Hyung!!" Flustered the younger splash the older with water and soon both of them start playing with the water. 🤦🏻

Skip

Now both Yedam and Haruto standing on the altar waiting for the priest to read their wedding oath right after walking down the enchanting aisle. Decorated with hydrangeas flower in various shades such as soft blue and pale pink. These beautiful flowers scream elegance with their shapes resembling a beating heart.

"You may now kiss the bride." With tears in his eyes, Yedam cupped his significant other face and slowly lean in for a kiss. Their family and friends start to cheer on them as both lips connected.

__________________end_________________

Written on: august 6 2022

Okay, I just woke up and saw this

Okay, I just woke up and saw this. I admit it's my fault 🙏🏼 I'll try to fix my writing in the future. For the few upcoming chapter, I will post all the old one that I have written but you have to accept that it's in English. I'm sorry if you don't like my book I promise I'll do better next time and thank you for the👆🏼

author ga marah sumpah 🤚🏼 makasih udah ngasi tau pendapat (???) kamu. Tapi suer author ga marah 🤚🏼 emang nya sih sekarang lagi ga punya idea aja jadi calm down yahh... Author ga mau ribut or whatever jadi author terima kritikan kamu dengan hati yg terbuka <3

Ini ga bermaksud author mau shaming atau gi mana 😭🙏🏼 ya maap kalo nyinggung kamu.

Baru:

Eh ini yg nasehat itu 😨 author suka karya nya. Maap 🙏🏼 tapi author emang ga niat nyinggung, itu kek motivasi bagi author sumpah. ngepost chapter ini juga kerna emang niatan dari kemarin.  Hehe kita aman ya~ author ga suka ribut ✌🏻