𝟡

TW:// Violence, Knife

Julian and Lexi had discussed the general outline of their plan throughout the night until their Mom had come home and ushered them off to bed.

The general outline consisted of finding someplace with middle ground, where Lexi insistence she would use her superior flirting skills in wooing Tory. When and where this would happen, they didn't know quite yet. It was difficult when the entire Cobra-Kai dojo would seethingly glare at them in the school halls - leaving almost no doubt that Robby and Tory felt the same.

Julian winced as he rolled his shoulders back, feeling them crackle. The Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang students all stretched outside before the lesson, chatting amongst themselves about the near-fight and complimenting Miguel for his quick thinking.

"If they hadn't fallen for it, we still would have beat their asses."

"I don't know how much 'ass kicking' I could have done," Julian replied to Hawk, grimacing as he looked at the white cloth wrapped around the spot on his leg. It didn't hurt as bad as before, but he knew he had a bad habit of letting things be and standing by until it got worse and worse.

"Maybe, but there are so many ways it could have gone bad."

"What could have gone bad?" Sensei Lawrence commented, stepping into the stretching group with interest in his eyes.

"We were about to get in a gnarly fight at the drive-in Sensei, but Miguel saved the day." Hawk grinned proudly.

"Oh yeah, how'd you do that?"

"Told the Cobra-Kai's to come to the baseball diamond, just in time for the grass to get watered."f

"So you picked a fight, didn't show up, and then blasted them with a hose?" The blond man frowned as he spoke, and Julian would never admit it - but he had a point. Making eye contact with Lexi, he could tell she understood too.

"Oh, it was sprinklers!" Demetri pointed out with enthusiasm. After a look from everyone, he held up his hands and stepped away. "I'll go back to saying nothing."

Turning back to Miguel, Sensei Lawrence continued. "You just poked the bear! What do you think is going to happen? Do you think they're going to leave us alone?"

"From everything I heard about last night, sounds to me like Miguel practiced restraint." Sensei Larusso stepped forward, patting the dark-haired boy on the back as he looked sadly at the man who had just reprimanded him.

"He found a way to get out of a bad situation without anyone getting hurt. What did you want him to do? Get in a knife and switchblade fight?" Turning to Miguel, he smiled. "I'm proud of you, taking Miyagi-Do teachings to heart."

"Okay, Larusso, we need to have a little talk."

Julian raised an eyebrow at the sentence, looking at Demetri who always seemed to be the only actual voice of reason in the group. The boy's eyes darted between the two men as he slowly slinked farther back from the conflict.

Before the two men could begin what Julian assumed would be a very negative discussion resulting in many bad things - everything took a turn for the worse.

Two men walked in. One of them wore an expensive suit, and the other in a more common outfit. What scared him the most was that he recognized the second one - the aged man who had been at Robby's house right before the boy had shut him out and cut off ties.

The expensive-looking one with gray hair tied back in a ponytail clapped his hands together, smirking. "Gentlemen," He called to the two Senseis. "It seems we have a few things to discuss."