~8~

Blake is a new dragon slayer and the rest of them sensed it they knew that they will be their baby sister. The youngest Hatchling now. They didn't tell her yet they were gonna surprise her. But that kinda got cut short.

Blake was on a quest when some dark guild showed up capturing her. She tried to fight back but they got the upper hand and knocked her out cold she couldn't call for help.

- Divinus Magia -
Mario was in his house when he sensed something something bad. His Dragon senses taking over. He slammed open the door almost breaking it. Devin saw this and took a guess on what's happening and just went to Ritchie to tell him that something happened.

- Grimshade -
Viper was in his room when he felt something his dragon senses also taking over. He ran outside seeing Allumos, Bryan, and Colin running out side too. They knew what was happening The youngest Hatchling has been taken

- At the Dark Guild -
They busted down the door Bryan and Colin went to look for Blake while the others "Knocked out" the dark guild members.
Yeah it wasn't good but hey it was their fault.

- Dragon Cave -
They dragons slayers were in a huddle Blake in the middle. Allumos was in his dragon form being the dad of the group.

Blake woke up very confused. The dragons woke up checking her for injuries making sure she was okay.
Very very confused. But I mean she didn't mind it was just weird?

It stayed like this for about three months before they calmed down a bit still protective. But Blake got used to it kinda.

Word count: 280