+10k Reads Special

THANK YOU FOR 10k READS THIS IS AMAZING!!!
(This one shot is about another story I wrote)
(Requests Still Open!)
——————
Ritchie Diablos...
Died a year and a half ago now.
The guild is sad... they have guilt.

At his grave, a large statue of him with flowers covering every inch of the grave.

If anyone were to go to the grave they would hear a sound. As if someone was crying. A child was crying, sniffing they sounded so sad.
Brandon Diablos walked up to the grave and heard the child...
"Az...?"
The child's crying ceased.
A flash and a child appeared.

————
- 2 Years Later -
————
Azakurai was practicing their abilities. Training for the gmg even though they can't exactly compete they want to be prepared when they can!
But something was strange...
It seemed off.
"Is someone there!?"
Nothing
"If there's someone there you better show yourself!"
Laughing?
Azakurai had their guard up.
"Hello There Azakurai"
"Who's There!?"
Azakurai looked around, nothing. But then there was nothing. They were standing in a pit of darkness. Black is all they could see.
Then a flash of light, standing there was someone who looked like them but different there was markings black and gold. Instead of golden eyes they were pitch black. Finally two horns on top of their head curved slightly.

"Hello Azakurai"
"Who are you?"
"The names Zero and I'm your demon"
"Okay, then why are you showing yourself now?"
"Cause... you've spent enough time in control"
"Your not getting control!" Azakurai growled.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
"That's what you think!"
The demon or Zero growled back.
Another flash and Zero was gone.
But Azakurai didn't wake up, they could barely move or talk now.
——————
Zero was in control. Walking around has if they were Azakurai. They decided to walk into the guild hall seeing that David, Blake, Kit, plant, Mario, and Inmo. Zero grins.
"Hey Az!" David yells seeing them.
Now it was time.
"Hey Guys how's it going!"
"Everything is going good we have been relaxing, me and Blake just finished a quest" Kit said.
"That's good, Hey Inmo you alright? Your awfully quiet?"
"Your not Azkur"
"What?"
Everyone looked at Inmo strangely.
"Who are you..." David sneered, understanding what Inmo felt.
"What?" Blake asked looking between the three glaring at each other.
Then "Azakurai" began laughing a sinister laugh. It sent chills to everyone.
"I thought you were supposed to be the dumb one"
"If your not Az then who are you" Mario growled now knowing this thing poses a threat.
"Oh I am Azakurai... well kind of, the names Zero I'm their Demon"
Zero wore that sinister grin once again.
"Well we've dealt with things just like you!" Blake yelled.
".... Oh! Was I supposed to be quacking in fear?"
Zero laughed hard this time. They gripped their stomach laughing so hard they leaned forward.
Inmo took this opportunity and kept forward with an attack.
But sadly not fast enough.
Zero casted Celestial Shield. A golden transparent barrier appears around her like a bubble, making Inmo bounce off of it.
"Who's next?"
They all tried, Zero dodged all of them, sometimes they were close to hitting Zero. But they haven't made contact.
"You think I'm stupid, I've been around for a long time. I haven't just been sitting their I've been watching I know everything about you guys. Your moves, abilities, etc. you can't even touch me!"

Zero looked so proud standing on the stage. Hands on their hips.

Then...
Footsteps...

Brandon entered the room seeing, six guild members on the ground slightly injured might I add. But also what looks like Azakurai standing on the stage, looking so proud about what they did.

"What's going on"
"Dad! Please help they attacked me they think I'm a monster"
Their face changed to a sad and scared look. Shaking slightly seeming like they were going to cry.

"Don't try that... I know your not Azakurai" Brandon said crossing his arms, glaring at the demon.

"Well I kinda guessed you weren't gonna fall for it but it was fun to try!"

"Enough games, why are you here.. what did you do to Az"
Brandon growled.

"Their not injured, they just decided to give me control"
Zero grin grew more if that was even possible.
"You let them go"
"Why should I? Oh you think I'm gonna listen to you? Cause your this one's father? HAHAHA"
Zero laughed.
Brandon sighed.
"What do you want"
"What do I want,What do I want, I mean Chaos mainly, ooo~ maybe I can destroy Alantide! No that's so cliche. Hmm maybe I can destroy the guilds! Yes that's perfect!"
"Sorry but that can't happen"
"I don't care! And once again your not my father!"
Brandon looked them in the eyes.
He activated his devil form.
Glaring now.
"Huh, forgot you can do that to be honest. But that's not gonna work your not intimidating"
—————
Azakurai was trapped.
They were afraid.
Zero could destroy and hurt their friends and family.
But couldn't do anything.
Then a voice came.
"Az"
"Who is it this time"
A light floats in-front of Azakurai
"It's okay Az let's get you out of this mess"
Azakurai looked up to see.
"Ritchie!?"
Azakurai gasped tears forming.
"Hi Az, I missed you"
Azakurai stood up and ran towards Him. Gripping him in a tight hug balling their eyes out just so happy but also scared cause of what's going on outside.
"It's okay Az... let's fix this shall we"
Azakurai looked up and noddded.
"Okay"
Azakurai listened to Ritchie as he instructed them on what to do and how to suppress their demon. After a mental battle Azakurai was able to fight against Zero and won, suppressing them.
Azakurai was so happy to see Ritchie again and for him to do what he does best helping people. They really needed this. Hopefully he'll come back and visit again, in a better situation hopefully.
"I'll see you soon Azakurai Good luck"

Word Count: 1000