~6~

Mario was limping around divinus magia he fell earlier and he sprained his arm and leg. He walked into the guild hall sitting down. "Yo pebbles you doing alright?" David asked. "I'm fine," Mario said. "If you say so," David said walking away.
Few seconds went by when there was a knock on the door. "Come in," Brandon said.

When the door opened it revealed Bryan and Colin walking in. "Why are you two here?" Asked Boat. "That's a good question," Ritchie said. Bryan and Colin didn't say anything just walked towards Mario. As soon as they were next to him they grabbed his hands. "What are you Hatchlings doing" Mario whispered. Everyone in the room was very confused on why Bryan and Colin were holding Mario's hands. "Brother!" Bryan and Colin yelled. "Wait what?" kit asked.
In a blink of an eye, the door shot open revealing Mitch. Mitch walked in ignoring everyone. He walked right behind Mario's chair. "...uh... hey... Mitch... What are... What are you doing here?" asked Mario knowing he was caught. "Oh... just taking you home," Viper said. "Why are you taking him, Mitch?" Brandon asked.
Mitch looked at Brandon. "Just taking my Brother home because he's a clutz," Mitch said. Everyone in the guild besides the dragon brothers and the diablo Twins was shocked that Mario was Bryan, Colin, and Mitch were his brothers.
"That's fine then, don't you agree brother," Brandon said turning towards Ritchie. "Of course, plus we couldn't stop you even if we said no," Ritchie said. Mitch smirked turning back to Mario. He grabbed his waist and put him on his shoulders. Mitch looked at Bryan and Colin. "let's go" Mitch said holding his hands out to his little brothers. Bryan and Colin took their brother's hands and they walked out.
Mario has been in the dragon cave for about a week being surrounded by his brothers.

Word count: 320