~1~

The dragon slayer brothers were in their cave they always meet up in. When Mitch froze in place his brothers looked at him weird until they felt it too. "Do you guys feel that?" asked Colin. The other three nod. "It feels like another Dragon Slayer," said Mario.

Mitch stood up and gave a signal to his brothers to follow. Which they did because Mitch is their oldest brother. After a while, Bryan and Colin saw something in the distance. "uh, someones over there" said Bryan pointing to where he sees the figure. Mario and Mitch step in front of their younger brothers in case what or whoever that was. The figure looked at them. "Thought I sensed some Dragon Sayers," said the Figure. Mitch and Mario growled, "who are you," they both said getting protective of their younger brothers.

The figure walked closer, "Calm down I know-how protective you are of your brothers but I don't mean any harm" the figure said. They were still on the fence until the figure came into view. "Wait, your Allumos," said Mitch realizing who it was. "Heh, seems like I'm still known around here but yes that is my name," Allumos said. Mitch and Mario calmed down. "hmm, to me it seems like your guys are on your own?" said Allumos.

"Sorta were on our in the sense of having a real family but we are apart of guilds," said Bryan pointing out his guild mark and his brothers as well. "I see, Are any of your guild leaders Dragon Slayer?" asked Allumos. The brothers looked at each other and shook there head no. "Nope," Mario said. Allumos put his hand to his chin in a thinking manner. "Maybe I could help you?" Allumos said thinking of the idea. "what do you mean by that?" asked Colin. Allumos gave a smile "what I mean by that is I can help with your powers and such but I don't need to help you with your brother bond you've already proven that your bond is very strong". Mitch looked confused a bit but kinda saw his point he looked towards his brothers and they all nodded. "I see your point alright we're in," Mitch said. Allumos gave a smile. "Looks like our Family is growing!" Bryan said excitedly.

-Time Skip-
It was starting to get dark outside.
Bryan and Colin started yawning. Mitch and Mario started forming a dragon circle with Bryan and Colin in the middle. Allumos looked over and smiled seeing how much they Care and Love each other.
After a few minutes, it started getting cold. Allumos heard shuddering. He looked over and saw Mario, Mitch, Bryan, and Colin, shuddering from the cold. (This is gonna be a made-up thing that's about to happen) Allumos walked over to the Dragon Brothers and used his magic to transform into his Dragon Form. He walked over to the dragon pile and used his head, body, wings, and tail to protect and warm up the Dragon Brothers as they sleep. Allumos smiled and snuggled close to his new Family.
Allumos made a promise to himself to always care and protect them knowing that they've already gone through a lot.

Done! Here you go, guys!
Hope you enjoyed it! Cya around! *Glitches Away*