~2~

All the guild leaders all were very suspicious of where they go and why. One day the guild leaders had enough and decided to follow them. It wasn't hard thanks to Micheal's magic. Once they went inside the cave and saw-

The dragon slayers cuddling against each other. Which was a shocker to the guild leaders. They were actually kinda mad because they kept a secret from them. And that the guilds need loyalty trust etc. so yeah they were pretty mad.
"What's going on here!?" yelled Ritchie. The dragon slayers jolted awake to see their guild leaders with a really really angry aura around them.
"Well!?" yelled Ritchie again. Bryan and Colin were starting to get scared Mario and Mitch turned away from their guild leaders laughing and comforting their scared brothers.
"Quit, ignoring us!" Micheal Yelled.
Now Bryan and Colin were starting to tear up from the noise. Mario and Mitch gave off a low growl. "Don't Growl At Us!!" All the guild leaders screamed. Bryan and Colin were full-blown crying. Mario and Mitch looked at each other knowing what they have to do but they don't know how far away they are. Mitch whispered something to Bryan and Colin. The younger dragon slayers nodded. The dragon brothers took a deep breath and gave off a loud Roar that was so loud the guild leaders had to cover their ears. "Shut Up!" yells Micheal.

"I thought I taught you better Micheal!?" A new voice said coming from the entrance of the cave. The guild leaders turned around and gasped. "Allumos!?" yelled/ questioned Micheal. Bryan and Colin ran over to Allumos and hugged him, Mitch and Mario, following behind them than standing next to Allumos. And of course, Allumos being very varying to the dragon slayers he hugged them back.
Allumos looked up to the guild leaders. "I understand a guild must have trust and loyalty but trust must be earned not forced," Allumos said glaring at the leaders. The guild leaders looked down disappointed with themselves.

Allumos walked over to the leaders. The leaders got scared because of the dark Aura around him. "If you ever yell at them again I will lock you all in a dark room for a week with little food, water, and sunlight. So don't test me" Allumos said with venom in his voice. The guild leader immediately nodded their heads. "Wait, but why are you protecting them?" asked Brandon. Allumos smiled. "They needed a real family just as much as I did so now I have a family I always wanted," Allumos said before taking Bryan and Colin to get ice cream and to get drinks for Mitch and Mario.
The guild leaders realized what he meant and felt extremely bad for yelling at them.

Done! Hope you enjoyed it!
And I'm still taking requests! Okay, that's all for now! Bye guys! *Glitches Out*