𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳

So hi, I know Sanctuary hasn't been

So hi, I know Sanctuary hasn't been...updated or remade, but I've been focusing on the timelines for every book and this had more ideas. This is Imbalance, a book from my Canon divergent AU.

There are some changes that will happen

•Showcases are going to be different due to the damage from Team Flare. Kalos is still rebuilding from the mess two years prior to this. While Valerie[Main Oc] has an interest in showcases and Serena is a part, showcases will be different.

•Characters from Sanctuary will appear as battle opponents to the group. Since this means, Shohei is the champion of Arcadia, a lot has happened in Arcadia.

•The Evil team is new but not really. I will not say much about it.

•Changes to the Canon team of the Gym leaders[Every gym leader will be the same] The elite four are the same with the exception of Malva, who got replaced by An Oc. The Champion is [Redacted].

•I know everyone will be probably annoyed but uh, Valerie Does in fact travel with the XY gang. Although, Valerie does travel on her own before going with them after the first gym---the first 7 or so chapters is Valerie. Valerie does come with a friend, Zélie Royer who went to Lumoise city for a research conference.

•There's a baroness and baron of each city but after Team Trenebis[Sanctuary's main evil team] took a baron and baroness of a city for a ritual, the missing child and Baronness/baron are unknown.

Now...for actual disclaimers of this book

•The discussion of death: The death of Una[Will be explained in the book] The death of many others, and even on-screen deaths. The Canon death that will be explained is Lysandre as he was the reason the region is rebuilding again.

•Mentions of injuries: Some characters that will appear have scars and especially the Kamiyas family.

•Some characters will be OOC[Out of Characters] with changes coming to their journies, events that made them who they are may or may not happen. Backstories of characters may change...but other than that, personalities, I will try to keep them as close as they can be but no promises. If OOC is bad, then re-considered reading this story.

CREDITS

Banners are made by both .lmberlapis and .Juni_Pengiun_

Cover is made by first .Imberlapis