13|Oceanic Battle

No one had imagined that the Aquarium was the sanctuary of the second gym

No one had imagined that the Aquarium was the sanctuary of the second gym. Bonnie looked around, her eyes widened at the sight of water pokemon who swam around in their tanks---pokemon from different regions. Having her Floette and Tyrunt out to enjoy the fresh air---and a bonding moment with her new pokemon.

Tyrunt looked at her, his lips out as Floette flew around her, enjoying spending time with a trainer that cared for her. Her face was smitten with a smile---as if it was written with a permanent marker.

Ash and Serena were looking around, as Serena's hand brushed his hand gently before looking away as her face exploded with embarrassment. Traveling with the person she liked---the accidental touches, made her think of her underlying feelings she has. His enthusiasm, his passion---made Serena shake her head.

Valerie's eyes looked around, having her hand on the glass tank, as she looked curiously at the forming of a whirlpool as her mind rapidly brought the memory against Amaya---the first trial in Arcadia and her entrances. A small smile formed on her face, as the thought before hearing Zigzagoon yamper at Tyrunt---as Zigzagoon jumped out of Valerie's bag before running around the dino pokemon.

Floette followed them as Valerie shook her head. Seeing her pokemon getting along well with her companions pulled a heart string of joy. Before hearing heavy footsteps as a woman---with short blue haired, styled with some curls. Her eyes reminded Valerie of the calming ocean, while her denim jacket was ironed. With her skirt, she spun around as she gave a joyful smile.

"Welcome to the Ambrette gym! Sorry if it seems this gym is out of nowhere---but, my name is Ara Fontane, and who wants to challenge the gym!"

Ara scanned the trainers who entered the aquarium as she fixed her jacket, before Valerie raised her hand, then Bonnie a second later. Ara gave a small smile before saying,"My cousin told me about your Zoroark..can you use it in this battle, please?"

Valerie stood there, as she tilted her head as the gym leader let out a laugh from her mouth before she spoke," Hope you enjoy.. the water that calms me. Our battle is over here. I will show you."

Ash and Bonnie looked at her before speaking at the same time," Can we battle you after?!" Before looking at each other as Ara laughed at the sight, before nodding as they gave out a fist bump into the air.

While walking, Valerie kept taking in deep breaths as she clutched her hand in her sides. To her---the thought of being in water sounded tempting...but, she maintained her posture before seeing the battlefield.

Water filled around with two areas of the battlefield is safe to stand. Ara threw her jacket as she jumped into the water, her hands rowing against the water as she swam into her side. Valerie couldn't believe the gym leader would jump before Ara jumped out as she shook her head.

The small waves with a small platform brought joy to her lips. The thoughts of her small Island, running in the sand, with her feet kicking. The laughter of cheerfulness with her family, with drops of her ice cream melting underneath the Arcadia sun onto her sundress. Facing towards the direction of the ocean.