16|Re: Union of friends

"I have never ever seen Shohei so emotional

  "I have never ever seen Shohei so emotional....before,"

Valerie could vividly remember when she saw Shohei on the verge of crying. Only lifting one finger---the day of the Johto incident, where most people were harmed by the hands of Team Rocket.

The way his facial expression----so calm...yet his eyes were seeing red. His hand was gripping the holder in the hospital bed, cursing under his breath.

Serena, on the other hand, looked into her tablet, searching for a place to eat. Each of the restaurants that she would love to try---didn't have what she was looking for. An indoor battlefield for Ash.

His love of battling and food, made Serena determined to find the perfect restaurant before her eyes lightened up.

Cafe Classe has an indoor and outdoor battlefield, making it a perfect place for Ash.

"Since we have an hour to spare, there's this cafe that has an indoor battlefield---"

She noticed how Ash looked at his Pikachu, sharing his signature smile that she had fallen for.

" What do you say buddy, do you want to train with Dragonite?"

Pikachu nodded as he let out a 'chaaa,' agreeing with his trainer's idea. He wanted to get stronger for his trainer.

Zelie remembered the cafe delights that she had while waiting for the conferences. The number of cookies that she had eaten was something that she didn't know she had in her.

"That's...a nice cafe, to say the least, the rich nutrients in the coffee, the savory delights...the cookies were so delectable."

Valerie looked at her, before gently shaking her head. Cookies were her kryptonite, and she would do anything to have them. After all, that's how she had loved Zelie for who she was, with her obsession with cookies.

"Zelie, while I do love you---your cookie--"

She then let out a small laugh from her mouth, as Zelie shook her head, before laughing with her. The laugh was contagious, as the rest of the group joined in before Clemont declined.

Bonnie was the first person to ask him, "Come on big brother, you can check on Clembot later."

Clemont knew he could have joined them, but he wanted to alert a friend about something urgent. But he could also work on his prized invention---his friend, and his replacement for the Lumiose gym.

He then started to exaggerate," Well, I want to be sure, you can't always be certain Bonnie. It could take hours, it could take the entire night---"

Bonnie put her hands on her hip, as she shook her head. How on Earth would her brother find a girlfriend if he finds excuses? He's not putting in any effort, so he's making his eleven-year-old sister do everything for him.