11|Imperfection

Small pieces of rocks broke off from the top, rolling down to the floor

Small pieces of rocks broke off from the top, rolling down to the floor. The light from Clemont's inventor started to flicker---with the time being spent inside. Darkness began to crawl onto their skin, as the admin looked behind, seeing how close they were.

The detector on their wrist, Ciel couldn't help but laugh.... They are so close to partially achieving their mission. Even if they weren't able to find what they were looking for---that will satisfy the leader.

Valerie looked at them, as she felt her emotions calming down a bit, what was their goal here? Seeing people still digging in the background...sweat coming down their forehead, it makes her wonder...

Who were they?

Ash then quickly started the battle, as he looked at Lucario, who growled in approval. Grinning, he had his fist near his chest as he called out,

"Lucario, use Bullet Punch on Ribombee!"

The first command of the battle, breaking the admin train of thoughts. The admin slammed their fist as they looked at Ingram--who stood there, letting the action happen on its own.

Lucario was the first to sprint up to a flying and fairy creature, his fist turned into a hard solid. His entire fist was turned into a silvery color, as he used his aura to sense the pokemon. As he found the creature, he heard one of them saying,

"Moonblast, Floette."

Panting, Floette looked at the enemies pokemon before shivering in fear. Seeing the opening, Lucario's fist contacted with the bee fly creature, making it crying in pain. The sheer amount of the agony the creature was crying made Bonnie concerned.

Ingram then spoke with a solemn voice," I'm sorry, Ribombee...I didn't want to make a rash decision.."

Least that guy can apologize to his pokemon, Bonnie thought.

The Floette didn't...want to fight. The grumbling of its stomach, made everyone paused for a moment before hearing the trainer yelling---his face had veins popping out, and his hand clenching as if there's no tomorrow.

"What are you standing around for, you were given a command to use a move! You really are-"

Seeing...the pokemon crying out, and how the trainers were, made Bonnie raised her fist in the air before thinking,

"That pokemon doesn't deserve its trainer! It deserves to be free!"

"Quick attack on Floette!"

Serena then joined Bonnie by saying to her Delphox," Will-o-wisp!"

Delphox twirled her wand, as fire started to ignite. Dancing around as the fox pokemon tried to aim at the Florges, who then used protect to defend itself from the oncoming attack. Serena then looked at Bonnie's Froakie who started to gain more speed, zooming through her Delphox.