"Did you drink yet?"

Friday is finally over. Currently it's 2 in the morning and I'm trying my best to fall asleep. But I just can't. Even though I'm very tired, and my whole body is in pain, I still can't fall asleep. Not even of tiredness. This is so funny, I swear.

I have such a weird condition. I can't fall asleep easily even if I'm really sleepy.

I stared at the neon stars on my ceiling. Hoping that one day, I'd be staring at real stars glowing in the sky. I smiled at the thought. I know it must be pretty childish to have neon star stickers in your room even in your late teens. I've had them since I was 14 and I can never remove them. I love them.

When I was a kid, I used to be so amused by the stars, the moon, the planets and everything in space. I wanted to fly into the space, touch the clouds, sit on stars and all the almost out of reach stuff. It was my dream to become an astronaut. But now I'm just scared that I might die out there in space. The thought of being alone in such a vast universe gives me chills. No oxygen, no air, no people, just pure darkness, and dust balls and planets and the fact that everything is literally floating makes it even more scary.

I felt a goosebump on my neck and I rubbed it to calm the hair. Ugh stupid hair.

The week took so long to be over. I had so much fun going out shopping with Claire for an upcoming party Jake was throwing. He personally invited me so I asked if I could bring Claire along and of course, he didn't refuse. After he saw how heck of a pretty lady she is.

Such a womanizer. I already warned Claire about him and she assured me she'd be careful around him. I didn't talk to Lily after that Thursday and neither did I see Noah in school. I tried to ask Tyler about Noah but I thought they'd think I'm into him or something so I stopped myself. As I didn't want anyone to spread rumors about me.

Benjamin hasn't bothered me after that one time Noah glared at him. Though I've seen him around a few times in the hallway or sitting beside a dustbin near the abandoned boy's locker room on the fifth floor where the old art room is. Mr. Terrance had asked me to bring out the old paintings from the art room and so I found him sitting beside a dustbin. I immediately thought he was high and dashed back without the paintings. I don't want to be alone around him. Definitely not when he's high.

I have to go pick up Claire tomorrow at 1 pm so I can't be awake all night. The party starts at 7:30 and we need to get ready together. It's so good that Mom and Dad left on their vacation to Paris just yesterday. Leaving me and Jessica alone in charge of the whole house. Even though they've told us to be home before it's late, I just know Jessica won't be following it.

I think I too will be breaking their rule tomorrow.

I was excited for the party as Claire is with me too. I am going to have a lot of fun since mom and dad aren't home either. But there was something I was more excited about thanany of these.

Meeting Noah again.

I mean he should be there right. It's his bestfriend's party after all. I hope he'll be there.
...........

"What about this one?" Claire waved her phone in my face and I had to squint my eyes to notice the hairstyle she was showing me.

"Yeah, that'll go." I assured her as she smiled excitedly.

"We can't be late, let's get ready." I told her as I finished my eyeliner.

I had done a light soft makeup in contrast of my black dress. While Claire had an even more simple makeup than mine. Her eyes looked more big with the long thin eyeliner she applied.

I slipped on my black tight dress which hugged my body perfectly revealing my curves. I liked this dress the moment I saw it. I left my hair down naturally and added a white bow on my hair at the back of my head.