Jessica? sad?

I scrunched my nose at that stupid nickname she knows I hate.

"Stop with that shit already." I crossed my arms as I tried to gather my breathe and make the nausea go away.

For some reason, I'm always feeling nauseous and I'm not the best person to talk to when I feel nauseous.

She sat down beside me as if we're on some really great terms. I took out my phone when I felt a buzz in my pocket. It was Claire, texting me that she was going home.

I texted her a quick reply before I felt Jessica leaning in, probably sneaking at my phone.

"I still can't believe you didn't attend the party. There must have been a very solid reason for you to do so." I scoffed as I looked at her. She had her hair in a ponytail and I didn't bother observing her more than that.

"You think you'd make mom and dad proud by staying over at Jake's? Or sleeping with Noah?" To be honest, I wasn't as surprised as I was supposed to be. I don't expect anything less than this from her.

"This is the last time I'm bothering to explain myself. I didn't sleep with Noah." I felt the vague feeling in my heart deepen. I don't like this. I don't like when my own twin starts making things difficult between us.

I got up and straightened my clothes before I could leave to get some cake.

"I see he even gave you his clothes to wear." She bit her lip and looked at me from head to toe.

How does she even know all of this? That I stayed over at Jake's? Slept with Noah. I mean slept in the same room as Noah and lastly, that these are his clothes.

"I don't even want to know the snoopy tricks you must have used to dig up dirt on me."

I looked at her for the last time before I turned around and left. She looked... Sad? Jessica? Sad?
_______________________________________

I remember someone saying that the voice must be belonging to a male. Whelp, it was her sister🌚

Short chapter? Atleast I updated.

I don't know what do I say to make you feel better right now. But I think you'll go through this again. Just fine. Just like how you always did:)

"She'd say, shusshh don't cry, you're strong, and then cry herself at nights."