"Look at the mess."

"Cara. It's 12 in the noon. Don't you have to go home? I don't want your parents scolding you for not coming home." A voice started as faint but got more clear by time.

I turned my body and pulled the sheets over my face, "Noah please let me sleep." I muffled hoping he'd let me sleep more.

"Cara but it's late. Wake up. Your hangover will worsen if you sleep more." He shook my arm gently and I hissed in annoyance.

I shot up and sat straight startling Noah by my sudden outburst, "And when I was finally getting some sleep you're waking me up. My head hurts now." I didn't had the control over the tears which ran down my eyes when I felt the pain coming back like a tsunami in my head.

The pain was getting fainter little by little probably because of the aspirin I took earlier but it was still stinging. Thick drops of tears were falling on my cheeks and it felt weird. I wiped away my tears from my fingers and pushed back my messy hair.

Definitely not getting drunk ever again.

"I'm sorry. Why are you crying?" His words ringed vaguely in my head and they made me feel a little more annoyed but yet strangely... comforting?

The frown was stuck on my face even when I was looking at him. "I don't know. Why did you wake me up? Where's the bathroom?" I muffled sobbing and sniffling between my words. I was finally sleeping and he had to wake me up.

He was sitting on his knees, shirtless. I hadn't realised it until now. He looked at me from up and down as if checking me out. His chestnut brown hair were pulled back by a hair band he was wearing. And his white ripped pants were flashing his muscular thighs.

This is so weird.

"What are looking at? Where's the bathroom?" I stomped my feet on the ground getting very impatient as the pain in my head increased even more.

His lips twitched to form a smirk. He gestured behind me and I glanced over my shoulder with narrowed eyes to find a brown door across a small turn.

"I don't have any clothes to change into." I spoke in a very sane and timid voice contrary of my previous behavior.

I can't spend the day in this dress. It's a miracle I slept in it.

He got off the bed and walked towards the door to leave the room,"Don't worry, I'll let you borrow mine."

I walked in the bathroom and he left the room.

The moment I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was stunned. More like I was embarrassed to pieces. My heart stopped beating and I gasped for air.

I looked like shit.

My blonde hair were in a mess, flying and sticking out in every direction as if I had just survived a rape attempt. My skin was looking very pale and my dark circles weren't even circles anymore. It looked like someone painted black paint under my eyes. I had to stop myself from crying over how bad I was looking right now.

And Noah saw me in this state. In this miserable shitty state. I frowned and slapped myself mentally.

After I was done struggling to remove my waterproof eye makeup without a freaking cleanser, I decided to sit in the hot tub for a few minutes after I wash myself.

I reeked of alcohol. I didn't even drink vodka shots and yet look at my state. White rum wasn't a very good choice either if I wasn't expecting this in the morning.

I can't remember anything that happened yesterday except a few vague blurred memories of drinking along with Noah. I don't even remember how did I end up sleeping in this bed.