Trampoline? huh?

Noah's POV

Something very bulging kept touching my shoulder. It felt like a trampoline whenever I moved my shoulder a little bit. I was too tired to open my eyes and check.

I felt something tickle my ear. I thought it would go away but it started to tickle more and more. I tried to raise my hand but my elbow bumped into something hard and my upper arm was touching something very soft.

I opened my eyes and turned my head around to check. In front of me was a mess of blonde hair and an innocent face sleeping. Her soft blue lilac like eyes were closed and her lashes were touching her under eye bags. Her face looked even more perfect up close.

I realised that she was sleeping right next to me, holding on to me. When I was done observing her facial features, I looked down to see that her boobs were peaking out of her dress a little bit and my elbow was between them.

My heart started running a million miles per second and my eyes bulged when I felt something get hard in my pants.
_______________________________________

A very small sneak peak of Noah's thoughts. I don't want to let y'all know him this soon. After all I'm trying to make him look mysterious 😭

I'm not good at writing dirty stuff or sexual thoughts so please give me sometime to think about it🌚

I hope you get over your angry mood or sad mood and start your happy mood soon. Hajra~

"Good old days when our moms used to cradle us in her arms till we fell asleep."