Author's note

Not my first book.

If you're looking for a romcom highschool love story with a happy ending then this is the right place. Just the way you want, not perfect but good enough. I am sure your time won't be wasted and  I hope your reads are worth my efforts.

If you're interested in my book then be sure to vote, a follow would be more than grateful. And to all the readers, even I am a reader, your comments are always welcome. Don't be rude, even I have feelings.

1st chapter will be published in the coming 3 days. Here is a little something I want to clear first. Here we go.

1) This is my own book. None of the plots or ideas are copied or stolen from anyone. Everything is solely my imagination.

2) There might be some adult content and a bit of violence. If anyone is triggered by that, please be sure to not read it. I will put warnings in every chapter if there are any such scenes.

3) All the names and places are irrelevant to anything in the real life. All the characters are Imaginary and no such person exists. Neither do the places. All the places are made up so dont ask questions and comments like, "where is this place?" or "such a place doesn't exists."

4) A vote will just remind me to keep writing. Feel free to comment anything.

5) The pictures I use aren't mine. I don't own them. And the source of every picture is Pinterest. I don't want any credit for the pictures as I'm not the righteous owner.

6) NEVER FORGET TO ENJOY;)

You can message me here or my IG if you want to share your ideas for my story or talk to me. My account details are in my description.