Where Is Mike?!

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I walked to my suitcase and grabed my [f/c] bikini and went to the bathroom. I heard a knock at the door, i grabbed my towell and wraped around me. "Uh occupied!" I heard a laughter. "Hehe i know. Can i come in?" It was Vincent being a pervert agian. "What?! No get the hell away from the door Vincent!" He sighed and walked away. I put on my bikini and grabbed everything i needed and put in my beach bag and walked.downstairs. "ok you guys can go change now....." I stoped and saw Vincent and Mike shirtless and in there swimming trunks. "I just changed so...." Mike was blushing. "Why are you blushing?" I blushed a little too and saw why. My string that help the top of my bikini was loose and it was falling. "D-Dont look!!" I tied it and walked to the car, until i felt a slap on my butt, i turned around and saw Vincent grinning. "What the hell Vincent!!" He chuckled" i couldn't resist, love." He leaned into me for a kiss until Mike slaped him. "Lay off the girl Vincent! There are others at the beach!" I couldnt hold back i laughed. We all got into the car and headed to the beach.

(TTIIMMEE SSKKIIPPP)

I got out and walked into the warm,soft sand. Mike found a good spot to place all of us and i placed my towell down. Vincents and Mikes towel were in between mine. "You guys want anything to eat?" Mike asked and looked at me. "Um....a pizza if they have any." Mike nodded and looked at Vincent. "Want any thing?" Vincent nodded. "Pizza too.....and can i come with you?" I had a worried look cause Vincent was a type of guy you can like but cant trust. "Uh....sure?"

A few minutes passed about maybe 20 and Vincent came back alone. "Where is Mike?" He smirked. "Follow me." I got up and followed and saw what happend to Mike. I burst into tears at the sight."MIKE!!"

A/N:Hahahaha cliff hanger! Sorry:3