Mike Saves The Day!! :3

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I felt a hand grab my arm. "Where do you think your going?" It was Vincent. What was he gonna do. I turned around and saw him smirking." Want me to drive you back to Mike's house?" I nodded.

(Time skip Mikes house)

I walked inside walked in.the kitchen." Im hungry....Vincent do you know where the last slice of pizza is?" I peeked the corner and didnt see Vincent. I walked in the bedroom. No Vincent. I walked back into the kitchen." I want pizza....." I finally found the slice of pizza that was in the freezer. I ate the slice and felt someone creep on me. I turn around see Vincent smirking. "So did you find the pizza?" I nodded and licked my fingers from the crumbs and greese. "You still hungry?" He smirked. "A little...." I got up and walked into the living room. I was about to sit untill Vincent pushed me agianst the wall. He put both his hands on the wall next to my face so I couldnt escape. I blushed. "Well I feeling hunry to." He leaned in and kissed me. I blushed and tried to escape but he was stronger than me. I felt a hand sliding up my shirt. I sqermed around trying to break free. "Shh dont worry I wont be hard on you." 'NO NO NO SOMEONE HELP' Then he unhooked my bra and I only had my shirt and pants and undies on. "V-VINCENT STOP!!" I heard a knock at the door. "I got it. Stay here." Vincent walked to the door and got hit in the face, cause the door swong open, Mike was there."Mike!!" I ran to him and hugged him tightly. I started to cry. "Sshhh its ok im here" he rubbed my head and hugged me. "You shouldn't have done that Mike!" Out of no where, Vincent tacked Mike to the ground. I ran to his room and locked the door and hid under the bed. I heard screaming and stuff breaking. Whats gonna happen?

A/n: another cliff hanger for you:3