Tricking.

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I ran home. About 2 blocks after i ran i heard gun shots. 4 of them. I continued to run. I locked all the doors and windows. I heard a knock at the.door. I quietly walk to the door and.open.it to see

............

...........

...........

Vincent.

He was covered in blood and a few bullet holes in his.leg and chest. Only 3. "Hehe miss me?" I ran to get my phone. But he grabbed my arm and smirked. "C'mon now. I dont wanna be the bad guy here but i did it for you." I didnt respond. "Where is Mike?" He frownd. "He's in a better place now." Then he smirked. I cried. I had no where else to cry but on his chest. "Now now. At.least you have me?" An idea popped in my head. I smirked. "Of course." His eyes widened and smiled. Then he.kissed me. He tasted like blood but i cant go back on my plan. He tried to force his toung in my mouth but i didnt respond. He growled and grabbed my ass. I gasped and he slid his toung into my cavern. He pushed me agiast the wall and continued to kiss me. He stopped.for a moment. Cause me and him.needed to breath. "Wait here.....i gotta use....the bathroom." He nodded and sat on the couch. I ran to my bathroom,locked the.door and jumped out the window. I ran to the.pizzeria. 'i cant believe he fell.for that' i ran into the backstage where i saw Mike on the floor.

"M-Mike?" He twiched and he tried to get up. "[Y/n]......help me...." i ran to him and helped him up. I noticed a bullet hole in Mikes shoulder. "Mike what happend?" He was about to say something until i heard the security camrea click on.

Some one is watching us.