Twins

(A/n) sorry if i was gone for so long i was really....really busy with family stuff please forgive me.

[Y/n] P.O.V.

(Next morning)

I wake up and grab some clothes and a towell. "Vincent im taking a shower so dont even thinking about doing anything stupid!" I didnt hear his respond. I walk.in the bathroom and shut the door and lock it. I take off my clothes and turn on the water and do my stuff. After my shower i go to grab my towell but its gone. "What the-......Vincent!"  I hear a knock at the door. "Yes love?" "Did you take my towell?" I heard him chuckle. "Maybe." "Give back my towell!" He pokes his hand out and hands me a towel......a very short towell. "Thank......Vincent why is it so short?" "Cause its the only one i could find." He's ticking me off. "Need help drying off?" "NO!! Get away from the door!" He laughed and walked away. I dry off and put on my clothes and walk downstairs. "I need to go pick up my sister. Ill be back." "Ill come with you." "No..." i walk out and drive to the bus station.

I wait outside and see my sister. My twin sister(she is your twin deal with it*points cookie gun at head*) "[Y/n]?" (Think of a name that rhyme with your name im using Haley for mine.) "Haley?" Me and her run to each other and hug. "Its been so long how have you been?" "My life sucks....." "Why?" I explane everything to her. "Wow....." "Yea....and thats why i need your help." "Of course what are sisters for?" Me and her hugged and we drove to Vincents house. "Oh and um.....Vincent is.....different and a bit pervey and pchyco...." "Im used to it. My ex was the same." "Ok well lets go." We both walk inside and see Vincent sleeping on the couch. I walk over to him and poke his cheek. "Vincent wake up. My sister is here." He starts to wake up and opens his eyes. "Yea....im seeing to of you." "Cool cause thats my sister Haley." He sits up and his eyes widen. "Whoa you have a twin?!" We both nod. And me and her speak. "Yep we are so alike." We both laugh. Then he smirks. "Twice the fun now." "Vincent if you even touch my sister i swear." "Relax im not gonna hurt her or do anything pervey." "Ok." Then i had a funny idea. "Lets play which is [Y/n]. Vincent if you guess wrong, then i leave you. If you guess right then i stay." He smirked and nodded. "Alright. Your Haley and your [Y/n]." My eyes widen. "How...." "I just know....now you stay!" He smiled and hugged me. I rolled my eyes at Haley and she giggled. Then i heard her phone. She answers and sounds concerned. "Oh no.......ok bye." She hangs up. "[Y/n] i have to go my neighbor is sick and i need to help her. Ill viset soon." "Ok..." Me and her hug and she leaves. I felt a hand going up my shirt. I pull away and look at Vincent annoyed. "Quit it! Its annoying!" "Ptf come on i know you like it." He grabed my hand and pushed me against the wall. "Now we can have some 'real' fun."

Crap......