Needles?

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I run into Mikes room scared I lock the door and hide under the bed. I heard stuff breaking and yelling. 'Whats going on?' Then there was silence. I heard voices, the door nob wiggled. I was scared cause it might me Vincent. The door opened and I stayed dead quiet. "[Y/n]?" It was Mike. I crawled out from under the bed. "Mike?" I got up and hugged him tighly. "Are you hurt? What did he do to you?" Then I remembered and started to cry. "H-He...he tried to...rape me." I cried a little. I saw Vincent peeking the corner with a scared look on his face. I ran behind Mike. "Dont worry....he wont be hurting you or me." I saw Mike holding a needle pointing at Vincent."AHH!" Vincent ran out of the room screaming like a baby. I laughed. "He's scared of needles?" Mike laughed. "Yep dunno why." We both left the room and Vincent was pale white hiding under the table. I laughed a little. After a few minutes Vincent went back to his purple self and sat on the couch with me and Mike. Like always I was in the middle. I felt a hand.on my lap. A purple hand was near my girly zone. I looked at Vincent, he was smirking at me. "Mike where is that needle you had?" Vincent moved his hand away and ran. "Yea thats what I thought."

————————————————-

A/n: hey guys sorry if this chapter was sort im really busy. And I know that I said I don't do lemons.....I changed my mind....somewhere in this book ill do ONE!! Just one lemon. And im letting you guys pick, should I do a lemon for Vincent? Or a lemon for Mike? Post in comments. I'll writes back soon bbyyee!:3