A Lovely Kiss

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I cried at the sight."MIKE!" I ran to him, he had a huge cut on his arm and I riped off a peice of my spare shirt and wrapped around his cut. I stared at Vincent."DID YOU DO THIS?!" I got up only about 3 feet away from him. He smirked."Maybe hehe" I slaped him and left a red mark on his cheek, he laughed. I walked over to Mike and helped him up. "[Y-Y/n]? What happend?" He was a bit pale but he was still hurt. "Ill explane when we get back to the house...." I called the police and they took Mike to the hospital.

(Time skip to hospital)

"You feeling ok Mike?" I sat near his bed and Vincent was in the corner of the room watching. "Y-Yea.....I think...." he smiled at me and I smiled back. But then he frowned cause I felt a shadow creep on me, I turn around and see Vincent towering over me. "What do you want Vincent?" He smirked." Just wanted to see how Mike was doing." Then he walked back to his corner. I turn back around and Mike was sitting up. "Mike you need to lay do-" I felt a pair of lips agiants mine.'Was he kissing me OMG OMG WHAT DO I DO?!!!' I blushed so madly then he broke the kiss, he was looking at Vincent who had a 'I'm gonna murder you' look on.his face. "U-Uh..." he smiled. "I know you liked it. "He layed back down and went to sleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek and.left the room. As I was heading to the exit I felt a hand grab my arm. "Hey, where do you think your going?" It was Vincent. What was he gonna do now?!

A/N:mmmwwhahahaha another cliff hanger mwhahahaa