Caught And A Bit Pervey

A/n: this idea was given by creepergirl5678 thank you.

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I run back home as fast as i can and walk inside quietly. I look in the couch and see Vincent sleeping. Did he find out i snuck out? I walk to him and poke his cheek. "Vincent? You awake?" Without warning he grabs my wrist and pulls me close. "Where were you?!" I was right. He found out. "Vincent let me go!" I pull my wrist away and rub from the pain. "Where were you last night?" I sighed. "You'd kill me or wouldnt like it." He raised an eyebrow and walked to me. "I wouldnt kill you. But if it was really bad then....ya. Tell me where you were!" "Im not telling you." He pushed me agiast the wall really hard. He held my shoulders tightly. "Now tell me......where.were.you?" I didnt answer. Then i saw him pull out a knife. "Tell me or i cut your neck!" "I was at a friends house." "Which friend?!" He held the knife closer to my neck. "I was.....at Mike's house...." He pulled the knife away and smiled. "Good girl. Now im not leaving your side."  I sighed at looked down crying a bit. "Whats wrong love?~" "Your making this harder for me and making me like you less." He placed his hand on my chin. "Im protecting you from the demon in scar head." "WHAT DEMON? I HAVENT SEEN A DEMON NOW STOP CALLING HIM THAT YOU GRAPE!!!" His eyes turned into a reddish color. "What did you call me?" He started twiching. He walked up to me and looked down on me. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" "G-Grape....." His eyes turned red and his teeth sharpened. I found a way to run. 

I ran to Mikes house with Vincent following. "MIKE!!" I banged my fist on the door crying. He opened the door and i just lunged inside with him. "Hes after me!" "Ok thats it im tired.of this crap!" He walks outside with me. I see Vincent but his normal self. "Vincent stop this she wants to be with me!" Vincent snaps his fingers and i apper next to him. "Wha-? Mike help!" Vincent grabbed my waist and held me close. "Would you mind If i did,this?" He kissed me roughly and making his toung into my mouth. "Mmf!" I saw in the corner of my eye Mike with black eyes with white pupils. I pulled away trying to free myself. "Let me g-!" He grabbed my butt. Then i saw Mike walking to him twiching. "You lay another hand on her i swear!" "Oh like this?~" He slid his hand down my pants. I pull away and try and run. "THATS IT, FIGHT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!" I ran behind a car. "Very well......winner gets to have [Y/n], forever. The loser leaves town." "Mike dont do it!" "Deal." Vincent took out his hair band and he longish purple hair fell. Now shit just got real.

A/n:hope u enjoyed this. Happy 4th Of July!!