I Told Him.

[Y/n] P.O.V.

When Mike.kissed me, I felt the whole Earth stop. He stoped and I blushed badly. "S-Sorry......I-I'll go and let you read." He turned around and left. I whispered" ok Vincent, you can come out." He crawled out from under the bed and smiled. "See you later babe." He.kissed my.forehead and left.

(That night)

I layed in bed next to Mike, he was asleep and I just stared at the ceiling. I sighed but a bit to loud. Mike sat up and looked at me. "[Y/n]? You ok?" I looked at him, almost tears in my eyes. "Mike...." I grabbed him and cried on his shirtless chest(OMFG SEXYNESS!!!!!!X3) He blushed and hugged back. "[Y/n]? What happend?" I looked up at him and wiped my tears. "I-Its Vincent.....h-he...." I was crying so badly that I couldnt finish the sentence. "Tell me what did he do?!" I wiped my tears agian. "He....he raped....me...." (I dunno if its rape, you decide) His eyes widen and grabbed my shoulders. "Did he take your virginity away!?" I shook my head no. "No...he..had a condom on...." (what am I doing with my life?) His eyes turned black with white pupils. "M-Mike? You ok?" I moved away from him a little. "Hes gonna get a beating from me that he will never forget." He layed back down and went to sleep. I just stared at him. 'What just happend' I layed down next to him and moved closer. I felt him arm around my waist. He kissed my forehead and went to sleep. I fell asleep in his warm comforting arms.