No Title

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I wake up in a dark room. I wasnt tied up. I was sitting on the floor in a very dark room. I get up and feel walls. "Hello? Anyone here?" I heard a faint chuckle. "Who is there?" I heard a noise like.....a knife and a chopping board. Someone was cutting something. "Show yourself!" I felt a hand on my mouth covering my voice. A person was behind me. But i knew who it was. I could smell the blood. "Shh its ok love. Im here." It was Vincent. I kicked his leg which made him fall. I ran as fast as i could until i hit a wall. I cried. "[Y/n]?!" I looked up to see darkness but i heard another voice. "Hello?" I get up and walk around until i step on something. It was a flashlight. I pick it up and shine it around. I was in a large room with.pictures of Mike Jeremy Vincent.and these other guys. "What is going on?"  I look around some more and.see a.door. I run towards it and open the door. I see Jeremy and Mike tied up in chairs. They were talking about something. "Mike? Jeremy?" They turn their heads to look at me but they cant. "[Y-Y/n]?!" I shine the flashlight on them. "Hold on im gonna get you out." I run to them and untie them both.

"Guys what happend?" Mike looks at me sad"Vincent tackled you. So i started to fight him until he almost stabbed me. But he knocked me out." "Oh.....Jeremy what happend to you?" "V-Vincent almost killed me.....b-but he saw y-you and Mike r-running. A-After he tackled you. H-He came and p-patched me up and k-knocked me out." I heard a chuckle behind me. I shine the flashlight behind me.and see Vincent smiling. "Hello.love~" He walkes towards me. I backed up. "Vincent get away from her!" Vincent turned and looked at Mike. "I can do what i want!" "You cant." Vincent stopped and looked at Mike. "You cant have what you want. You cant have her. You just cant!!" Vincent slowly pulled out something from his pocket. "[Y-Y/n] lets g-go." Jeremy grabbed my arm and we started to run out of the building. "But what about Mike?!" "He'll be o-ok we gotta l-leave!" I pulled myself free and stopped running. "Jeremy im going back to Mike!" Then i ran to the building and saw Mike on the floor and Vincent standing over him. He turned around having this evil crazy pchyco smile on him. "HHEERREESS VINNY!!!!" I ran back to the door but.Vincent ran in.front of me. "WHERE YOU GOING?YOULL NEVER LEAVE ME!!" I fell on the.ground. "V-Vincent.....stop.....please!" I cried in my knees and looked up. He.was just stareing at me then walked away. I crawled to Mike but he was.awake. "Mike?" He grabbed my hand and.hugged me." We gotta leave." He picks me up and we run to the beach. "What are we doing here?"  "Trust me he wont find us. [Y/n] i have to explane.something to you."

"Ok.....explane." He sighs and holds my hand. "Vincent is a pchyco......he cant control that....his first word was murder. His first victums were his parents. He killed.alot of people. Hes trying to trick you to  love him." "Why?" " He loves you. He wants you to be his bride and he wants a pchyco family. He will hurt you." He grips my hand tighter. I look at him in the eyes. "Listen......i dont want anything to happen to you. If you got hurt by Vincent.....id kill him." "Mike....are you trying to.say that you love me?" He nodded slowly. I smiled.and.kissed his cheek. "I love you too." I hugged him tightly. 

Few minutes later i heard a voice in the distance. "[Y/n]? Where are you?!" It was Vincent.

(A/n: im sorry if this chapter sucks. Im on writers block.)