°⟨𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝⟩° Pᵃʳᵗ 15 💌

:ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴛᴜғғ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅʟʏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ...

• ━━━━━▣« ━━◤ ☬ ◢━━ »▣━━━━━ •

Clay - Fundy, I'm here!

Fundy - oh Clay you finally arrive. I got a little worried why you took long..

Clay - im sorry hehe... I just bumped into George and got into a bit of trouble...

Fundy suddenly felt a bit annoyed when he heard Clay mention George so without hesitation he then slams his right arm at the wall hard causing Clay to get stund as he looked at the person in front of him being all serious.

Clay - w..what's wrong Fun-

Fundy - did he... do anything to you?

Clay - umm.. no, he just helped me with trash duty that's all...

Fundy was a bit hesitant when Clay said no, So he then grabs his waist along with holding his chin and making him look at him as Fundy slowly lean in closer to press his lips against Clay, but to his unlucky surprised Sunny accidentally trip causing his curry flavored taco to spill all over Fundy's uniform vest.

Fundy - ugh! Seriously not my vest!

Sunny - oops- Sorry about that Fundy... I got a little light headed and ruined your uniform...

Fundy - *sigh* it's alright... Clay will chat again after school. I think ima head out early at break since i need to clean up

Clay - *noded* alright, i'll see you later *smiles*

As Fundy head off to get his uniform all fix, Sunny sigh in relief knowing she manage to stop Fundy from stealing Clay's first kiss knowing George would pretty much be upset and also the fact Sunny is on George side not that he works for him but she prepare two crazy asshole would be a perfect match.

Clay - what was that all about?

Sunny - oh i did that on purpose to protect you *proud smile*

Clay - protect me from what? Was Fundy about to hit me or something? He woulndt do that... right?

Sunny - ಠ_ಠ

Clay - what's with that face?

Sunny - and I thought my brother was innocent... oh what the hell am i saying... his basically Top and make out with Zak almost every 5 minutes...

Clay - i guess you being single makes you crazy, that the fact your little brother found himself a boyfriend first~ *giggles*

Sunny - *stund* tsk.. why you... hmp! for your information... I- I just can't find a suitable guy, that's all...

Clay - nice excuse of a lie, and i thought your a very good liar too *smiles devilishly*

Clay said his goodbye leaving Sunny very much pissed even though Clay was right, Yet she did George a favor and started calling him that she save his boyfriend's pretty little lips from getting touched by others and as George just gave a smile and just thanked her before hanging up.