°⟨ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟⟩° Pᵃʳᵗ 63 🎪

:ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴛᴜғғ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅʟʏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ...

• ━━━━━▣« ━━◤ ☬ ◢━━ »▣━━━━━ •

As Clay finally went ahead to fix himself up, he started to wear his uniform and looked at the mirror seeing his old self back, but the difference is his smile, a smile that is no longer fake but a way of reminder knowing at the end, he will not let history repeat.

Clay - well patches, looks like im going back to school!

Patches mind - finally... this room smells like fish.. and not the good kind..

Clay immediately grab his bag but suddenly saw two books fall out which he picked thinking it was his text book, but no. It was actually the book that he stole from the school nurse which was titled "A lovesick Angel" and "The reverse Yandere".

Clay never had a chance to finish the second book because the kill was so intense, but as he witnessed the different tactics and how Skeppy had the dedication to try his best to win back Bad's heart. That the effort he pulled to become one of the things he hate most.

Clay thought that he could use the book for a strategy in order to win George back, after all he does know one thing, and that his George really hated that bitch so much and was just waiting for an accident that will appear on her.

✧ ‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ 🍄 ☽༓ ˚⁺‧͙ ✧

Clay went downstairs seeing his Dad cook him breakfast with a smile, Clay kinda felt embarrassed for losing his temper earlier and the fact he almost killed him, but Austine was just glad that his son is finally back to normal.

Austine - before you use my car, you should eat, like you need all those energy if you wanted to strategies to get rid of Juliana

Clay - *smiles* Thanks Dad..

Clay immediately rushed up to his Dad to give him a big hug which made Austine very happy, Then Clay started devouring all the food his Dad made because of how hungry he was that he even took second course.

Once he was finally full he then grabs the keys as walks to the door, but before he walked out he looked at his Dad with a confused face which made Austine asked what was wrong.

Clay - those.. tulips.. where did you get those?

Austine - i don't know, a delivery guy always bring them every morning with a note saying blondy

Clay got stunned when he heard that word, yet he blushed as a smile formed and waved at his Dad goodbye before driving off to school making Austine sit down and was finally relieved.

Austine - *sigh* I never knew George would go this far for Clay's attention.. I already feel bad not telling my son about George intention yet.. he has to use that 100 IQ at some point *smiles*

✧ ‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ 🍄 ☽༓ ˚⁺‧͙ ✧

The school bell rang and every student went to head to their classes, At Clay's homeroom where Karl and Zak still frowned while looking at Clay's seat.. wondering when will their friend ever come back, but as soon as Schlatt started to teach.