°⟨𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕥⟩° Pᵃʳᵗ 54 🥠

:ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴛᴜғғ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅʟʏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ...

• ━━━━━▣« ━━◤ ☬ ◢━━ »▣━━━━━ •

For the past week has been dead ass torture for both Clay and Sunny, mainly because 5up is getting into their nerves. In Clay's pov, 5up keeps mentioning about himself finding a suitable lover for George as he was talking to him, and of course he has to talk this to George where Clay is close so he can eavesdrop the conversation.

George is also uncomfortable but the fact 5up knows about his struggle with his mother and son relationship is a bit surprising, Yet how can he question if 5up's excuse was actually very believable like how during his dinner party his mom Emily hated Clay and did not approve.

Yet 5up is very much a good manipulator and that's why around him, he is able to fool anyone especially Erick, that is his next target. After he successfully tormented Clay.. lets just say 5up introduce his so called friend name Meille who was in high status and a scholar.

George still wasn't so sure but 5up made a deal with Meille that if he is able to seduce George then she will most likely get his assets and become his promising girlfriend. Like who woulndt want to date a wealthy man and live in luxury.

As soon as 5up saw Clay's murdering look in him and Meille, no doubt Clay wont be in retirement any time soon and will most likely get back into his feet before the final battle.

5up pov - im merely doing him a favor, because his last rival.. is going to be so sweet~

✧ ‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ 🍄 ☽༓ ˚⁺‧͙ ✧

Sunny's pov

Sunny was more uncomfortable with the fact 5up always follows her around and wanted to hang out more often than his own friends and so called brother he said, Once the two have their alone time, 5up keep mentioning if she was well, does she eat properly and getting much care needed.

That was a really decent question as if 5up was somehow close to her which of course they are since they are blood related siblings, but Sunny did not know that she is still getting deceived by the Noveschosch family.

Lying to her, keeping her locked up, deceiving her, manipulating her, even not revealing her true identity. Sure it was mainly because they treasure her as their own family now but keeping someone from knowing their identity is already a crime not worth forgiving.

So 5up has one beautiful way of exposing Darryl and getting revenge for taking her dear sister away over the years. However he was grateful knowing they at least take care of her more then her real parents, but that doesnt give them the right for giving her tauma at such a young age and even plucking out her beautiful blue eyes.

5up - so Sunny, do you like the food i prepared 💕

Sunny - how many times do I have to tell you I am uncomfortable seeing you...

5up - why? aren't we best friends and have the same computer science class together?

Sunny - look 5up.. i don't know what your goal is but as far as i know.. you hate the Noveschosch family and almost killed me earlier...