°⟨𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟⟩° Pᵃʳᵗ 16 🧠

:ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴛᴜғғ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅʟʏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ...

• ━━━━━▣« ━━◤ ☬ ◢━━ »▣━━━━━ •

•<At Darryl's office>•

Darryl - so... you want me to help you get rid of Eret am I right?

Clay - yes

Darryl - seriously?...

Clay - what's wrong? didn't you say you would help me at any cost!

Darryl - I think you misunderstand me Clay...

Clay - huh?

Darryl - what i mean by help, means i can only give you certain information and necessary items. I not helping you getting rid of a rival because one, Its not my business to interfier with your senanigens and two, watching you murder a person is my entertainment

Clay - so.. you're not gonna help me?

Darryl - ugh.. for the last time it's a no... If you want my help ask for any items not a favor

Clay sighs in disappointment knowing Darryl was his first and final hope in getting rid of Eret yet he wont even help him because all Darryl can do is give out information which sucks cause he already killed a lot of people and he only manages to get 2 items from Darryl.

But knowing his words that he was right, this was his doing to begin with and asking a person to do his dirty work is like you're not achieving your goal and just let others do it for you. So Clay stood up and just thanked Darryl and he went off to his office checking the time and noticing he still had an hour left before 3rd period started.

As he was walking by he then saw George monitoring the hallway and made the two stop and looked at each other. Then George began to question Clay why isn't he at his class knowing if he gets a cough by the student council he will immediately get reported to the office.

Clay was already pissed as he was so he tried to have a good exuse or a lie at George so he can get out of this mess but George just sigh in disbelief and told Clay that he was a horrible lier and can easily tell his lying which caused Clay to get shocked and fucked up knowing this will lead to trouble.

But George looked at Clay's eye and felt pity for him so he grabbed his arm and drag him to his office making Clay get scared because he know George will report him at the office.

✧ ‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ 🍄 ☽༓ ˚⁺‧͙ ✧

But George only drag him at his office and made him sit down at the sofa and offer him some tea before George sat beside him and stayed silent. Clay was confused and asked George what was he doing but George didn't said a word but he get a bit closer to Clay as he grabs his chin with his left hand and pulling him closer to him.

George - tell me..

Clay - tell you what?

George - why were you crying?

Clay looked away from George just to avoid the question yet George hated seeing his beloved being sad so he just moved a bit closer to Clay as he hugged both of his waist and rested his head over his neck.