°⟨𝟡𝕥𝕙 𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝⟩° Pᵃʳᵗ 60 💌

:ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴛᴜғғ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅʟʏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ...

• ━━━━━▣« ━━◤ ☬ ◢━━ »▣━━━━━ •

Sunny - *slams Clay at the wall* HAVE YOU GOT ANY IDEA WHAT THE HECK YOU JUST DID!!!

Clay - . . .

Sunny - TELL ME CLAY!!!

Darryl - Sunny enough!

Sunny - enough? are you fucking kididng me right now Darryl!-

Darryl - For god sake it wasn't his fault! sure he sabotaged the plan, but it was because of 5up, Sunny can't you see he already knew the plan from the start but how!

Sunny - ugh your right.. *lets go* but how did he know?

The two of them calmly discuss this situation while Clay just stands there quietly realizing what he's done, Even though Darryl was right that 5up did manipulate him.. it was still his fault for letting him get to him.

Like after seeing George's reaction to Mielle's death, he witnessed him not showing signs of emotion which made him realize that from the very beginning he doesn't care from the start and was also played by 5up, but Gaorge is smarter than that so why did he agree.

Sunny looked at Clay and saw his reaction which he already get, so Sunny went to explain Clay why George follow along to Mielle's confession is because his mother said so, His mother wanted his son to have a normal relationship and when Mielle was into her liking then he cannot object.

Clay understood and felt so dumb knowing their are other chances to kill Mielle yet he let his anger get deceive, far most. 5up wasn't kidding when he said his one step of the game and after discussing Nick went into their cabin and told them that the boat was leaving.

The three noded and just went to grab their bags and just return back home early, since after the whole ideal death part that happened, the director told its best to go home early.

✧ ‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ 🍄 ☽༓ ˚⁺‧͙ ✧

Once they returned back to the surface, everyone arrived at midnight since it took much time to travel by boat. Everyone has their parents and drivers to pick them up except Clay which George stopped and asked him if it was ok to give him a ride back home.

Clay - I'm fine.. I can just take the bus..

Sunny - the bus? it's midnight Clay.. there isn't any bus until it's 3 am..

Darryl - plus going along with George is much safer don't you think?

Sunny - yeah, your so called boyfriend already headed home with 5up which still bothers me...

Clay - I don't care anymore.. i just really feel bad i fucked up your plans..

Sunny - again it's not your fault Clay, plus now that i think about it.. i do want him to be alive for some questioning

After that quick conversation their driver went along to signal them to get in which the two nodded, Sunny did plan renting her own home but his father cut off her account so she has no choice but to stay at the Noveschosch residence. Quite smart if you ask me.