°⟨𝕄𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕤⟩° Pᵃʳᵗ 37💐

:ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴛᴜғғ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅʟʏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ...

• ━━━━━▣« ━━◤ ☬ ◢━━ »▣━━━━━ •

Darryl's expression was indescribable at this point knowing they really have messed up badly. Like even Karl and Clay was terrified and was even shaking seeing Darryl's devilish expression knowing he just dont want to murder the girl who hurted Zak... but the entire Class.

Everyone of them wanted to escape through the doors but the students who were working for Darryl just started blocking their way and at that certain point he started picking up Zak bridal style and started to shed tears asking if he was alright.

Zak just smiled at Darryl as he held his cheeks while his face was still dripping in blood on his forehead because of the huge knockout he had when the girl bumped him into the wall. Making Zak's passed out and at that point.

Darryl's sanity level was at 0%. Sunny rushed into the scene where she witnessed something horrible... Zak has passed out with his forehead bleeding, and his brother... he can sense he has lost his sanity which was really bad.

Sunny - *gulp* Clay.. Karl.. I suggest you get out quickly...

Karl and Clay both nodded to Sunny as she quickly helped them get up and Darryl looked back and asked his sister if she could carry Zak for a bit and bring him to the nurse. Sunny of course nodded as Darryl handed Zak over to his sister and she rushed up to the clinic, hoping Zak's wound won't get too much damage.

Student 9 - D..Darryl.. what are you going t..to.. do-

Darryl didn't said a word but his expression was dead with a devilish look, Darryl glared at all of them as he snaps his fingers and one of his workers handed him a metal bat which everyone of them started to take a step back at the classroom as Darryl looked his way to the direction that hurted Zak most.

That student was trembling in fear as she went on her knees and begged Darryl for forgiveness but Darryl only had one word to say... for all of them.

Darryl - if you students even dare make any single scream... You're all next...

At the moment Darryl swung his bat high up in the air as he bashed that girl's head all over, she was screaming so much in pain and the other students including both Clay and Karl were shaking so much in fear, their eyes wide open from seeing something awful right in front of their eyes.

Darryl was bashing the girl's head even more as her blood splattered all around the classroom even at the students. All of them were trying to not scream because of the brutal consequences Darryl had said.

They desperately try to look away and even cover their mouths while some of them close their eyes and the others just watch in horror as their classmate gets beaten to death. Her eyes even popped out along with her skull crushed and even opened up some wounds to see her braine.

After about a few minutes where he had beaten her to death, Darryl suddenly took a deep breath as he put his bat at his shoulder and was dripping with so much blood as he looked at everyone in his surroundings, all with tears and complete traumatize.