°⟨𝟞𝕥𝕙 ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖⟩° Pᵃʳᵗ 41 🥀

:ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴛᴜғғ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅʟʏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ...

• ━━━━━▣« ━━◤ ☬ ◢━━ »▣━━━━━ •

After Clay saw both of them left he of course needed to find a way to get rid of Susan which he can't possibly kill her in school since its lunch break and police are guarding the school now ever since the accident.

But as Clay looked at the invitation he suddenly got an idea that would definitely give him so much time, So he gave Susan a smile as he apologized for the way he acts because he was just stressed which made Susan doubt him because of a sudden chill he felt like something bad is going to happen.

Susan -u..umm.. it's fine Clay..

Clay - say you want to go to the party?

Susan - really? just a couple of seconds ago you dont want me-

Clay - haha, you know i was just stress earlier so, i'll tell you were to meet up so we can all go together

Susan - that's great! But, why meet up and not go to the location already?

Clay - it's a friends thing to go as a group, plus were buying snacks for the party

Susan - ok, sounds reasonable. So what time and place?

Clay began smirking as he happily told Susan about the location at which she was surprised why that in all places since the convenience store are like so far away from the train station, But again she cant complain knowing she doesn't know the group that well but she just casually agree just to finally meet Darryl and have his autograph along with hanging out with Fundy.

Clay said his goodbye as the two went their separate ways then George suddenly tapped on his shoulder that caused Clay to yelp in surprise which made him yell at George, But George just gave Clay a smile and told him that he overheard their little convo and already guessed what his planning.

George - smart move blondy

Clay - you think?

George - well it's an easy kill, plus you won't have to clean up the blood or the corpse

Clay - the only downside is, what if theirs crowded people

George - dont worry blondy, i'll make sure no people will be on that side

Clay - wow, your really making an effort to help me... and till now i don't know your reason

George - you'll know it soon, for now i just want to see your adorable smile *smiles*

Clay still has trust issues in George just seeing how edgy he is but he doesn't give a shit as long as the work he does for him is free unlike those siblings who made him do so much.. mostly the eldest since she made him wear a maid dress.

✧ ‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ 🍄 ☽༓ ˚⁺‧͙ ✧

After school has ended Clay manage to get ready at least two hours early since he wanted to get his job done fast and be able to buy Zak and Darryl housewarming gifts, which he still finds it difficult what he could give for two clingy couples which is one an absolute obsessive psycho to his boyfriend and one is a clueless blue bitch.