°⟨𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨⟩° Pᵃʳᵗ 19 🎊

:ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴛᴜғғ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅʟʏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ...

• ━━━━━▣« ━━◤ ☬ ◢━━ »▣━━━━━ •

Schlatt - WHAT! What are those shit heads doing right now!

As Schlatt heard what George said he then proceeded to kick the door down as he yelled at them all to shut up which made his student really run back to their sit and stay quiet.

George grabs his phone as he took a quick screenshot of Clay being frightened by the teacher which made George's heart flutter and blushed so deeply seeing his beloved get all worried and makes him want to protect and keep him at all cost.

✧ ‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ 🍄 ☽༓ ˚⁺‧͙ ✧

As the next day came Eret felt so... different, Like his happy and sassy tone has gone down deep in the trench which he started to lose confidence in after what has happened to him for the past 3 days.

That the fact no one even believed him that he was innocent as well as his parents who started to call him a disappointment which hurted him so badly. Most importantly are his friends who are keeping distant at him as they even spread gossip around Eret causing him to fill his head with anxiety.

Eret spent most of his time being absent at class as he was visiting the nurse office to get away from all the drama but he should have expected that a gossip would make his reputation even more bad.

Clay on the other hand was loving every single bit of Eret's new found personality. That instead of him being all cheery, happy, standing out, full of confidence he now changes so much from now being self anxious, frightened, losing all his confidence and never wanted to stand out in front of a crowd.

As Clay was finally close to breaking Eret he will of course do something way more horrible tomorrow so by the end of friday, He will achieve his win.

4th Day

Clay set up his plan and that is to tell a little lie to the school newspaper that he promised them they will get a big scoop by tomorrow and by doing them this Favor then of course Clay can have his own favor once his task was done.

Clay made another deal with Sunny to help him edit a photo of Eret going on dates at a bar which will really ruin his reputation. Seeing that he is hooking up older people for money and by the time this goes out around the school.

Then Clay will make his move by tomorrow. As of last night's deal making, Clay asked Sunny to edit a photo of him going to a bar along hooking with someone way older than him so by tomorrow he can send it to the school newspaper.

Sunny has a smile on her face as he told Clay that what he's doing is really pure evil that the fact she actually felt bad for Eret, but she doesn't want to intervene with Clay's plan knowing she is just another reliable source.

5th day

After Clay have successfully sent the picture to the newspaper club. They were shocked yet thrilled knowing they had a big scoop that they immediately started to work on their paper not even caring about Eret's emotion because they were too busy focusing on their own thing.