A New Friend And A Battle

1.05k+ views  thank you all soo much for the support. With all your help we have crossed 1k views in just 5 DAYS. I really wasn't expecting that. thank you again.

___________________________________

No one's POV

It's the next day and our gang is going to the class. But as they were walking they heard someone calling them.

"Heyyy guys!!!!" They turned to see a blonde hair skating towards them.

"Hii Korrina" Everyone greeted other than Ash.

"When did you came back form Shalour"asked Aria.

" I have just came back and I am coming school with you and" replied Korrina. Then she looked behind the group to see a boy but can't see him properly. "Who is he?" She asked.

The group stepped side for Korrina to get the clear of the boys and the second she saw him she was just dumbfounded.

'OMA he is soo handsome. Wait is my makeup alright aaa my hair.... argh i want to have a good impression on him' she thought.

"Oh we forgot Korrina this is Ash and Ash she is Korrina our roommate and friend. " Astrid introduced.

" Nice to meet you Korrina" he said bringing his hand for handshake.

"N-Nice to meet you t-too" she said nervously ' I am never nervous when I talk but i am soo nervous to talk to him.'

"Hey Korrina did you got the lucarionite you were searching for " asked  Shauna

" Yep i got it " she replied.

' She have a mega evolution let's see' Ash thought. " Well you look strong too" he said. But Korrina took it more than a compliment and blushed.

"She is one of the best battler ofcourse" said Clemont.

"Oh really so how about a battle we still have a lot of time before our class" Ash said. 

" What no we were going to look for preety girls and you have a lesson from me about women Ash" said Gary.

"I think we told you to not make him like you he is really very good looking and nice so don't spoil him" said Serena but blushed when she realised what she said. Everyone looked at her but Ash was unfazed.  (Amourshipping can't happen until he is dense. )

" But he need to learn from me to how to get girls. " Replied Gary.

" I don't think he will need that " said Miette.

"Well i think she is right " said Aria  ' he don't need girls cause i will get him hehe"

" Okay ash let's start the battle now" said Korrina . Ash nodded.

They went to battlefield Ash and Korrina went to trainer box. Some more students came to watch the battle. 

"This is a 1vs1 battle between Ash and Korrina. Please send out your Pokemon."

Korrina - Go lucario. 

Lucario emerged from the Pokeball and stood in a battle stance.

Ash - Alright let's have battle of dominance. Lucario I choose you.

Ash's lucario came out. He looked larger and stronger than Korrina's the crowd was amazed looking at Ash's lucario.

(I will use Ash lucario as Lucario and korrina lucario as luca.)

"Battle begin"

Korrina- alright let's start with aura sphere.

Ash - Hit it back.