A/N

So the story is going on pretty till now I think soo.

But there are some questions you guys asked during the story and I think pretty much everyone has that doubts so this is about clearing those. 

1) Why and how did Ash managed to get more marks then Gary and Clemont?

- Its a logical question as the other two are pretty genius in this field.
But to answer the question. Clemont is a scientist who lives in kalos so the main part of his knowledge is about kalos.  He knows about other regions Pokemon too but he is not 100.% sure on other regions.

For Gary it's the same reason he is grandson of prof oak who is kanto prof and he lives in kalos so two regions out of 6.

2) Why is it all about Ash ?

- He is because as the title it's the story about him. Adding everyone will make it lengthy and boring too. That's why.

3) How did Ash became so powerful ?

- The backstory of Ash is remaining yet but it will answer all this. Also you guys say he is powerful only because he is the main character that's not true his story will explain everything also the book tags already shows ash is op in this.

4)Will it end single ship or multiple? including all the girls ?

- It will be multiple ship and i am focusing on Pairing with ash because with everyone again it will be lengthy and boring but don't worry others will also have pairing. 

Also all the girls will not be in harem. Yes I am going to shorten the harem.

Ash - whattt how can you do this to me you are stealing my heaven from me you author.

Me - i thought you were dense

Ash - oh yeah what are you talking about what is this harem what is girl idk.

Yeah so the harem will be reduced and YOU GUYS are going to choose it, yes you at the end of the chapter there will be poll between two you have to choose one and write the name of the girl in comments. (first one is in the last of this).

Your vote will only be counted if you vote the chapter.

Ash - whattt nooooo give me back my chicks 😭

5) Ash in this picture is not hot and there are no abs and muscle you are talking about.

- Fact is I agree with you guys 😂😂😂

Ash - heyyyyy that's soo mean 😑

But the problem was that I never got a picture in which has abs or lean muscle so i put on this. So just assume he has. 

Ash- hey are you ignoring me ;|

Me - just shut up for now you know your future in this is my hands (evil grin)

Ash - *shuts his mouth*

So yeah if anyone gets a picture send it to me please.

6) Why the hell do you update so slow.

- I just going to begin my new session also my parents don't allow so much phone and this gap make me lost from the story and i am out of ideas
Also i thought I lost the touch in story and it's not that interesting now so I am thinking how to make it one. New chapter coming soon. From now a chapter will be uploaded on weekends.

That wraps up the Q/N.  Also if you all have questions just comment and let me know i will give the answers

Thank you for reading and supporting my book please keep this support and also share this book it has gotten soo down i want it to rise up again and it can only happen if you all support me please vote and share it please please.

New chapter will be uploaded after 500 views on last chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's poll time 🖇️
•Serena

•Miette

Vote the chapter and comment the name of the character for your vote.

Thankyou for reading.
Signing off 💕.