Prologue

In a land of misery and ruled by kings and queens during these Medieval times. Were ruled by kings, queens, ladies, lords, princes and princesses. Anything they wanted no man or woman can refuse their dules or if they do. They will be thrown into the dungon. This didn’t apply for Minandra Hambliton and her two sister Hunter. Rose and Alissa. Daughters of Brigonna. The witch of Neriume, Germany and Tatiana the witch of Neriume’s great grand daughter. They had to leave Germany do to Mina refusing to marry one of the vampire brothers and because Hunter tried to kill one of the Lords of the castle and since that day they were banned from the hotel called Libra Sincera. Due to Alissa’s rude outburst. The lady she lashed out on was one of the hotel’s special guest. She got offended and had them banned. The Libra Sincera is a mutual place were vampires, werewolves and many creatues that were different from vampires. Could enjoy themselves. It was origanally a castle for vampires. But, when Harold the king of vampires took Tatiana and created a talking magical rose called Rosapast. She made the hotel with Harold’s help. Since that day every creature was allowed there even if they were human.The Hambliton family moved away from Germany into the United Kingdom area called Camblot and there both women met a beautiful black haired woman with short straight hair that was named Maddlyn. Both women worked within the king’s castle as physistans and nurses. Brigonna and Maddlyn worked with Gaius, Merlin, Mina, Hunter and Alissa. Due to envy behaviors and being mislead by Mina, Hunter, Alissa and Brigonna. Uther assumed that Gaius was trying to flirt with Brigonna which was false. Arthur and Morgonna assumed that Merlin and Hunter were flirting with one another. Soon Gweniever, Lancolot and William grew envious of Alissa, Mina and Maddlyn due to them flirting with the Prince, king and other knights. But, this was false because Mina was madly in love with Merlin, Alissa with William, Hunter with Morgonna, Brigonna with Luther and Maddlyn with Lancolot. They all were fine with everyone that was until Uther fell in love with the beautiful long crimson haired woman named Brigonna with her pinkish purple eyes looking into his cold blue ones.

She would normally come up to him and rub her long nails through his greyish blonde straight hair. The king fell in love with Brigonna. He decided that he was going to marry her right then and there, regardless of rather she was a witch or not. Once Uther married the crimson haired witch with beautiful eyes in a white laced long gown. He decided to allow magic in the realm again as long as people used it for only the greater good. Once that was allowed Merlin and other sorcerers were allowed to use magic. After, the marriage Maddlyn and Lancolot decided to get married three weeks later. During the marriage Lancolot's brown eyes met Maddlyn's green eyes. Once he sealed the vow with the kiss Lancolot decided to release Maddlyn's long red wavy hair from it's bun. Once they broke from the kiss Maddlyn combed her long fingernails into Lancolot's dark brown straight locks to remove the hair that was in his face. He lifted her up in her white slit silk gown to fix her guarder. She smiled and threw the bouquet of flowers and Alissa caught it. Three months later her and William got married. During their vows Alissa looked into his hazel eyes and he looked into her blue ones. Once they sealed their vows Alissa released her bun to reveal her short red wavy hair as William moved back his dirty blonde short hair as he lifted her up in her short white gown. She threw the bouquet up to see who was next to catch it and it was a surprise that Hunter was the one that caught it. Nine weeks later, her and Morgonna got married to Hunter during their vows. Morgonna looked into Hunter's crimson eyes as she looked into her light blue eyes. Once they sealed their vows with a kiss Morgonna jumped into Hunter's arms in her short flowing white gown. In return Hunter caught her as she combed her fingers through her wavy long brunette hair as she did the same to Hunter's long straight crimson hair. Morgonna threw her bouquet up and Gwen caught the bouquet. Six months later, Gweniever was in a long white gown and her blue eyes and wavy long blonde hair was covered in flowers. Arthur was in a black tuxedo and his golden blonde hair and blue eyes brighten seeing Gwen down the hall. Once they said their vows and kiss Gwen threw the bouquet of flowers and it landed in Mina's hand as she smiled and congratulated her. Six years later after Queen Brigonna pass along with Luther. Merlin and Mina married six weeks later. Mina walked down the hall in a beautiful white long laced dress in bliss as her pinkish purple eyes looked at Merlin's pure blue eyes in bliss. Once the vow was done they sealed it with a kiss and Merlin lifted Mina up in bliss in her flowy white wedding grown. Everything was fine until one day, Arthur was killed leaving Gweniever in sadness. Gwen was left as Queen of Camelot. She wanted Arthur revived from the dead and so Merlin agreed to help her. Once he did he realized the consequences would be to lose his wife Mina. She was taken by a reaper that fell in love with her. His name was Ioannis. Deathwork. She didn't love him at first but soon started to love him. Morgonna passes away leaving Hunter as a widow. Hunter decided to make a deal with a reaper to revive Morgonna and in return she'll marry him. The reaper agreed and he was the younger brother Michalis. Deathwork. He fell in love with the woman and she with him.