CHAPTER 6 / TICKETS

character growth 😌

Remember when Zane had a phone call with his father during January? You know, that same day that Nana answered how and where she wanted to spend the summer? 

Kawaii Kyushu Paradise Resort. 

Sorry, a bit of a mouthful, isn't it? Kawaii Kyushu Paradise Resort, (also abbreviated to KKPR) is a breathtaking summer vacation hotspot all around the globe. The resort includes everything you could dream of across the south-eastern coast of Kyushu - the large southern island of Japan. Taco restaurant? Present. Huge shopping centre? Of course. Ice cream parlour? A priority. 

Hundreds of romantic and peaceful scenes for couples? Why not? 

Movie theatres, convention buildings, soap opera, carnivals, beach-houses, hotels, pools, skate rinks, strawberry farms, outdoor concerts, golf courses, water skiing lakes, bowling alleys and camping grounds. When I said everything, I meant everything

Seeing the place through the screen of his laptop, Zane knew it would be perfect for what he had planned. Except... the availability was insanely low. The resort had been sold out since January. Not so much of a paradise now was it? 

Zane predicted Garte could pull some strings and score a large enough place, for himself, Nana and their friends on the street. To say thank you and give them all a proper break after the recent madness that occurred over the last few years. He wanted it to be like Love Love Paradise, with NO disruptions (Zane also made sure to check the history of crime in the place, so he could make sure the vacation couldn't be like Starlight). Was that too much to ask?

Apparently it was. But, Garte did manage to convince the resort for the largest beach-house on the island, after sponsoring some of the company, they apparently wanted to begin expanding? 

Anyway, the good thing was they got the tickets, from June 3rd to August 29th. About three months. 

But... it had a catch, Garte and Zianna wanted to invite Sylvanna and Eric, as well as Alanna and Mamoru. Zane pleadingly convinced with his father, and for the summer the six planned to rent a beach house a few blocks away. 

Altogether, Zane planned to invite Aphmau, Aaron, Katelyn, Travis, Melissa, Remmi, Kasey, Garroth, Laurance, Lucinda, Kim, Tatiana, Dante and Vylad.

~~~~~

The main mystreet friend group had all gathered at Zane and Nana's house, for their monthly (and compulsory) movie night. 

In the living room, Laurance, Lucinda, Kasey, Remmi, Katelyn, Garroth and Travis, were voting off a movie through the vast collection of DVDs Zane had displayed in the glass cabinets. 

In the kitchen; Zane, Kim, Dante, Vylad and Tatiana were working behind the reigns of Nana's compelling instructions, in which consisted of preparing the movie snacks and ordering the pizza after the first movie. As well as the small dish of whatever they'd each brought for the meal afterwards. 

Meanwhile, Aaron had been observing from the side-lines, immersing himself in the loveable company of Celestia and Twilight. Unfortunately, despite the cheerful atmosphere of the bright evening, Aaron noticed Zane not being quite himself. 

In the past month, the midnight werewolf had gotten to know Zane well enough to know he was hiding something. So, he decided to put it into his own hands. 

After apologising to both Celeste and Twi, Aaron retreated from his solitaire corner by the door and came up to Zane, tapping him on the shoulder. With a short, yet meaningful hand manoeuvre, Aaron led Zane out to the back door, into the brisk summer breeze.