Chapter 16-A Kiss of a Honeymoon Part 1 (Tommy Thayer)

I'm married! I'm married!! I am married to a man, a partner that treats me like a queen. That supports me, that LOVES me...truly loves me. That has been so patient, so kind, so loving and has done so much for me and STILL does that for me now, every minute of every day. And now, we are on a plane, bound for Scotland...me in the air with my angel...

"Tommy? Love you, ok?" My new husband's voice floats to me finally, breaking me out of my reverie and I turn to him and smile, as he sighs with relief and then smiles himself, looking positively angelic, making me stare at him in awe.

"I'm ok...very ok, just thinking about you...about us, and how very much I love you."

"This is amazing isn't its ladybug?" Joe muses, blue irises lightening.... making him to me look ethereal.

"It really is." I chime softly, both of us still staring at one another but the spell is broken when he pulls me to him and kisses me, slowly at first then more passionate.... we reluctantly part for air, panting slightly. "You keep that up...and we are SO joining the mile high club." I am feeling a little bit flushed.

"Only if you want to." Joe teases, his look then grows more serious and the way he's looking at me right now, makes my heartbeat wildly. "I get the feeling my ladybug, that this honeymoon just may lead to that dream of yours coming true."

"I feel that too." Quietly, as I lean against him, head resting on his shoulder. WE both of us end up falling asleep and wake when we land...in Edinburgh, I take in the sights thru the window eagerly, unable to believe I am here and not only here but am here with the one I love more than life itself. Finally, we disembark from the plane, and my husband already has a car ready to take us to our hotel...and on the way, I take pictures of everything...taking in all the sights. I pause at one moment...and find my husband smiling softly, eyes glowing.

"You don't know how much I love seeing you happy my love."

"I'm happiest when I'm with you." Shyly, "This...I mean Edinburgh, its beautiful.... twilight. SO much to see and explore." I quit taking pictures, as my husband pulls me to him, and we kiss. Soon enough we arrive at our hotel, it's stunning! And oh, the view! But seriously the best view, is the man that has me in his arms, as we check in and haul the luggage up to our suite. Joe opens the door and turns to me with a mischievous grin and quickly I find out why as he picks me up and carries me across the threshold, setting me down...me staring at him dreamily.

"I had to do this right my love." Softly, reaching a hand to smooth back my hair and caress my cheek, my husband is so WARM.

"You do everything right to me Joe, but then I am partial." I grin at my husband and then I remember the luggage. "The bags!" My husband insists that he get our bags, as I move further into the room exploring my surroundings.... I'm just indescribably happy...and I have a surprise for my husband...I gulp. I sit on the bed and wring my hands, my husband who finally gets the bags sorted sits next to me pulling me in his arms.

"All right their ladybug?"

"Yes Angel." I practically stammer. I've NEVER done this before.... lingerie, something romantic...it's blue to match Joe's eyes and make-up to match...I really wanted to make our first night special....

"Tom don't be so nervous.... I've got you love." I feel his hands gently cup my face and I find myself mesmerized by my husband's blue sapphire orbs.

"I-I just wanted to m-make our first night really special...I have a surprise." I practically squeak.

"Tommy it already is special, because I am with YOU." Joe says softly, "But love I admit I am intrigued, a surprise him?" His tone growing teasing. The moment of the growing sexual tension between us is interrupted by my stomach growling....my husband and I share a laugh, and order room service, the food is good...not as good as my husband's cooking when it arrives, but still good. Afterwards, I tell my husband huskily, my tone like honey.... low and sweet that I am going to freshen up, I quickly grab what I need and prepare myself, putting on my outfit and doing my make-up. I gulp, but take a breath...and smile, remembering how much I am loved and that too his reaction will be priceless!

I saunter out of the bathroom and to my surprise, there are candles lit and it brings tears to my eyes....my husband who is beneath the covers, his eyes widen and roam hungrily over me.

"Thomas, oh LADYBUG. You look beyond stunning!! I mean blimey!" Joe gets out of bed, stark naked and I cannot help but admire him as he walks to me and takes me in his arms. "I tell you now, I will remember this night forever.... i remember EVERYTHING. I love you." Before I can form a reply, I feel his lips on mine feasting like a man starved...his hands roaming up and down my sides....Joe tears himself away from my lips with a groan only to place kisses up and down the column of my throat as my hands do some wandering of their own and tease Joe....before I realize it, my lingerie is gone and I feel myself blinking up at my husband.

"Someone is eager, aren't they?" I groan heatedly, needing him.... i can't explain, this night...this night.... i don't need foreplay, as I beg for his touch...and after a bit of prepping, my husband enters me, the impact making me see stars.... his pace, oh his pace is intense.... loving, still very much taking time to make sure I am satisfied and oh I AM! We move in tandem with one another, the coil winding ever tighter until it bursts and as I feel my husband fill me, I black out very briefly, from the sensational...overwhelming pleasure. We catch our breath for a bit, swapping sweet kisses and we end up making love all night long....

On this first night of our honeymoon, I would conceive our first child.... though it would take time to realize that....but oh my dream would soon become a reality!

The next day, after our love-making marathon...Joe and I set out to explore, me bringing the camera...we explore, Edinburgh...we tour a castle, visit various shops, sightsee, anything and everything. Our days, all the days of our honeymoon we explore the city and each other... Well, the first part of our honeymoon is a week in  Edinburgh and then a week in Glasgow that has been planned by my amazing angel of a husband...... Anyway, back to Edinburgh....my husband and I enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.... the best part of all this was being by Joe's side and vice versa.

On our last night in Edinburgh, my husband and I found an outdoor café...and we share the most delicious food!

"This has been one of the best weeks of my life! Joe, I can't thank you enough for this and for never failing to make me feel so cherished and loved and taking care of me. I can't tell you how much I love you angel." I get emotional.

"Tommy, love the only thanks I need is you being you...loving me, your smile...and I will always do those things and more, because I love you so very much my ladybug. Always." Joe is just as emotional as I am, as we come together in a kiss and the world around his disappears...it is just us, us basking in the love we have for one another, in OUR love.

It was on to Glasgow next....and oh we would one day come back to both places.... but as amazing as these places are and were, the best place to be and is by my beloved's side.

A/N: Part 1 of their honeymoon! Part 2 will be out asap! Thanks so very much for the love and support for this and my other works!