Prologue

"Naruto!!!" My manager,Tetsuhiko, hazed tailing my steps, as i made my  way towards my bedroom.

"Naruto can't you be more serious?!" He asked as i behold the door knob and rotate my wrist for it to open.

I didn't dare to give him any attention and i just continue walking then dropped myself at my bed the moment i get there.

"Na—Ru—To!" My manager said once more with the syllables of my name m more emphasized and with a more short tempered manner.

It's like he could hurt me anytime soon if i ever ignore him now.

"What?!" I glanced at him as my brows furrowed.

"What what?!!" He asked as his hands clenches into fist and his knuckles turning white.

I could also see his veins bieng vissible on his neck and his face turning into slight red due to the madness he felt.

"Im telling you... take this seriously!" He now forced himself to be calm as he gently rub his temple with his eyes closed.

I made no remark and just rolled my eyes.

"If you can't have chemistry with any of the girls chosen by the management, then you're free to choose the girl you prefer to be the leading lady!" He explained. "and the final casting should be done by the end of this month but why aren't you moving?!" He added.

"Im telling you!" I started almost scowling at him. "I don't like anyone! If i can't have chemistry with those girls, then find other guys to fit with this stupid project!"

"Are you stupid?! You are going to retreat?!!! We have gone far but because of this you'll recklessly through a big opportunity?!"

"What can i do?! I can't fit with anybody!!!"

"You just have to adjust yourself!"

"No i won't!"

"Naruto don't be stubbor-"

"Manager! I already told you... i can't force my self to fit with any girls... and besides... im not for romance genre anyways..."

"But Naruto this is a big opportunity..." my manager now said lowly as he sighed in defeat.

"We can just find another opportunity, i can make up for my lost for this one."

"That's not what i meant...you said you want to be a versatile actor, so if you can't do this..."

"But what can we do? I don't fit with anybody?"

"Do you want me to tell the producers to change this into a BoyxBoy, maybe you could fit with-"

"Manager!!!! That's lewd!!!"

"Then do you want your girlfriend to play this role?"

"I have no girlfriend..." i pouted.

"Ex?"

I paused. I thought of something for seconds while staring at the ceiling, spacing out. Then a couple of memories embarked my mind, those happy memories but remained as memories...

"One day when i became a famous mangaka i want you to be there in my interview Naruto kun!"

"I assure you!"

"You promise?!"

"Aha!"

"No" I lied.

A sigh escape my manager's lips. "I will just make a worldwide search for this role... is that fine?"

"Do i have a choice?"i sighed closing my eyes. "Can you leave now? I want to take a rest." I murmured.