Chapter 2

Eh?!

Okay?!

What does that mean anyway?

Tetsuhiko remained silent looking for further explanation .

"Ehh." Hinata began playing with her fingers. "Ehh i agree to apply for it." She mumbled then break into a smile.
"Ehhhhh?" Tetsuhiko asked in surprise.

Is his how easy she can be persuaded?
Or he had already passed the test she gave him?

"But!" She broke his little inner feast. "But i shall inform you somethings." She strictly said.

"What is it?"

"If i ever get accepted for this role, i want you to give me a chance  to advertise updates about my series."

He nodded.

"Then i want you to give me time to write and make a progress in my series."

He nodded.

"Then..."

She paused.

He breathes heavily waiting for the continuation.

"I don't want you to make an issue about me and the person you managed... remember! It's all about work and work only... and— i love someone else, so i don't want any issues that states the relationship between us."

He nodded. "All noted." He exclaimed.

"Then... we're all good!"

In the next day:

"Tch- im tired already!!" Naruto whines as he lazily dropped himself down the folding chair beside Tetsuhiko.

"Don't be lazy, we have to find the one." Tetsuhiko strictly said with a monotone voice while his eyes focusing on his phone.

"Ohh com'on!!!" Naruto scowled. "But didn't you said you went to a meeting with the famous White Lily, ne?"

"Yes..."

"Where is she now?" He asked almost impatient.

"I think she is a little bit late."

"Late?!!!!!! It's five hours already!!! I think it's not called bieng late!!! It has a name, bieng a Coward!" He scowled.

"Ahh whatever... keep your head down boi... im sure you're going to like her." Tetsuhiko proudly said ruffling Naruto's short hair.

It's already 5 hours since the opening and Naruto is getting tired trying to act with different kinds of girls willing to be his leading lady.

But Naruto know, and he is losing hope.

He will never find the one...

And why does his manager seemed to brag about that White Lily anyway?

For Naruto, White Lily is just wanted for her skills and he doubt her beauty...

Yet he never met her...

White Lily, huh?

"Ugh... i wanna go to the restroom... just let them take monologue as an alternate. "

"Whatever." Tetsuhiko replied not minding the seemly thined patience Naruto leaving.

After several times the several girls take said some monologues, a staff went towards Tetsuhiko and whispered something to him.

Then he became excited.

He ordered the staffs to temporarily stop the line for a special entrance.

She is finally here!

The white lily...