Chapter 7

NARUTO'S POV:

It's been three weeks now, and finally it's the final casting of the upcoming movie project we're about to make, and today, im going to meet Hinata.

"You look good." Tetsuhiko, who just entered the dressing room said. I gazed at him with an bored expression as though im replying:" as always."

"Ohhh come onnnn..." he remarked, this time in a mocking matter. "Just admit it already....." then grin. "You're nervous, ne?"

"A little." I mumbled. After Fixing my red tie, my eyes then traveled straight towards the mirror before me, then there i began to adore the masterpiece standing infront of me.

My hair is gelled sideways, then i wore black tuxedo then a red tie, well the stylists didn't took long to pick the right outfit for me because, duhhhhhhh, i look good in everything, if i wear sack, they would still adore me like hell.

"Careful.... your head might grow abnormally big once you get full of yourself." Comes the top one basher i have, i then gazed at Tetsuhiko to counter nag him but i stopped once i began opening my mouth, i then took a second gaze towards him.

Wearing a plain polo shirt with his orange hair bieng styled and straightened upwards, then this time he wear no glasses, that expose his oranged eyes beautifully.

"W-well..... you look nice.... today." Is the only thing i mumbled, then i gazed back towards the mirror for the aim of lessening the insecurity growing within me for the beauty he's  been radiating towards me.

"Heh~ of course...." he confidently replied as though it's obvious.

"You lost kilos of eye bags too." I mocked.

"Bieng apart from you for days could add 10 more years in my life." He countered.

"Then be my sun...." i smiled.

"Well even if im far, you'd still need me." He smirk.

"Yeah like how you need me too." I countered. And with that, he is starting to lose his pace and his face began to crumple.

"Ahhhhh.... i told you already...." i smiled. "You can't defeat the trash talk king like me...." i bragged and he just murmured an "whatever."

"But seriously..." i mumbled. "Why didn't you decided to be a model of something like that?" I asked, he then gaze upwards as he search for an accurate answer. Im looking at him by the reflection of the mirror before me.
"Ahhh well..." he began. "What's the good it will cause anyways?" He asked, then it's my time to think again.

"Well.... you could get use of your handsome face other than showing it infront of me for almost everyday then nag me for the things i have to do."

"Ahhh well, facing fake rumors is  hard to deal, and you know that, i don't want people to search for my family members and other more just because they find me fascinating, right?"

"Ohhhh." I mumbled. "That's true..." i agreed recalling those times i got into a scandal where people began to believe that im into a relationship with one of my business partners, Temari of the sand, gladly i was able to deny it.

"Well well well get ready now, Hinata san and her boyfriend is waiting outside..." he mumbled emphasizing the word 'Boyfriend'. I just rolled my eyes in response then began to walk towards the closed door.

HINATA'S POV:

"Shit Kiba the hairpain!!!! Damn toneri the hairnet!!!! And damn!!!! Where's Shino he said that he'd bring her contact lense!!!!!" Sasuke yelled from the other side of the room, i just sighed in response, then my eyes traveled towards the mirror infront of me, my hair is tied in braid, they put light make up on me too.

Sasuke, along with Shino, Kiba and Toneri are busy preparing my outfits right now, they volunteered to do so instead of hiring make up artists and designers, so now they are bieng dragged by pressure and almost went down to the level where they nearly killed each other;they just can't agree with everything, the gown design, the make up colors, the accessories and etc. Etc. They don't want me to go between their fights and now they are freely fighting like world war 3 starters.

And they even had an effort to transfer their beckering to the other room while i can clearly hear their every swear from here.

"Hinata!"

I immediately turn towards the doorway responding to the familiar manly voice I've been longing to hear in person; Neji.

"Big bro!" I called, then he walk towards me with an expression i expect he would behold.

We decided not to tell The Hyuuga clan about this project and along them is Neji and Hanabi, but because of Sasuke and the boys firing up the next room i called Karin for assistance and by a coincidence she is with Neji so he heard the conversation.

Now he is here with—

Ahhh wait, what are those?

Baggages and bags?

Along with several Hyuuga side members.

"Ahh these are the make up kits and gowns to choose, all of these are your taste so let's get started!" He started as the Hyuuga side members started flickering towards me fixing my outfit.

In the end, its Neji who aided me and Sasuke, with Toneri, Kiba and Shino all got to pay for the damage they made in the room they're staying at.

Neji didn't tell Hanabi and Dad afterall the only ones who knew are the Hyuuga members helping me rightnow and himself.

I don't want to tell Daddy cuz i want to surprise him, like, it's always his dream to have his daughters and Neji to be successful in our own feet, when im 17 i started chasing his dreams along with mine by leaving from his welfare and started doing a sideline work along with drawing manga and writing novels.

Dad insisted in giving me allowance and his allowance helped me buy more materials for the traditional mangas and the digital ones.

The money i saved are all used in expanding my house making a animation and recording studio for my series.

And in my journey, My family and friends are always beside me, supporting me, loving me.

But despite this success...

Something is missing...

Someone is missing...