Chapter 3

Hinata, she is also shocked, Tetsuhiko didn't mentioned that Naruto is going to be the leading man, nor did Sasuke, Toneri or Kiba!

She wasn't prepared for this.

But she have to strengthen herself.

Now, she is doing her best to convince herself that she is already over him..

Really?

But why is she panicked now?

Why is her heart beating so fast as if it's been running miles?

Why does her tears slowly falling again?

Then she realized...

She remembered the script she read.

It's the same... as that day when Naruto confessed to her.

Is he the one who wrote it?

Certainly!

"Lights camera action! "

Tetsuhiko's POV:

Naruto!!!!

Cursed you!!!!

You forgot you lines?!!!

The lines that you, yourself had wrote?!!!

Naruto you damn son of—

"It's raining again..." Naruto whispered.

The hesitation he is having is now...is slowly gone.

"Yeah." Hinata agreed, following what's written in the script.

"I know you." He smirked.

I scanned his face more, making me realize, he is not playing around... this time he is serious, sincere, standing beside Hinata Hyuuga, I could see his eyes glowing.

"W-where?" Hinata replied with a nervous tone looking at Naruto, i don't know why, but the script.

It does fit Hinata!

Even tho she is an approachable girl at first glance, she can act shy, just like in the script... or, was it her real nature?

"Hmmm." Naruto grinned. "You're the nerd from other class, right?"

"You could say that."

"Yes i could... well umm." He paused breaking into a grin. The grin wasn't part of the script but i guess i should let this go...

Since im seeing a chemistry between them, even with the simplest words.

"I like you." Here it comes. I smiled as Naruto began closing their distance for the aim of kissing her.

Hinata's POV:

I just froze watching him close our distance, i know i couldn't run, this is a shoot!

I had read the script many times, and i Don't mind the kissing scene but-

Doing it with my ex?! Why is it to unfair?!

A smile creeped his lips as he draw in nearer distance, i just hold my breath and wait for him to reach the distance the script had said.

And then...

He kissed my lips...

He just did...

Kissed my lips?!!!!

Ehhhhhh?!!!!

"Huh?!" I squeaked seeing him smile while eyes closed.

I immediately covered my lips with my palms as my eyes locked on his beautiful face.