Chapter 11

HINATA

"The smile can't just leave my face as i turn to the left side of the bed," I sang

"I saw you soundly sleeping."

"I can't help but to squeak, yeah, this feels like a dream..."

"Every morning i would wake up with you beside me. My dream boy is finally beside me."

And it's Sasuke's turn;

"Hey, i woke up, and i immediately smiled as i caughted you staring at me again."

"Can't help but to think, am i that handsome for this beautiful maiden to fall into."

"Im such a lucky person am i?"

"My dream girl is beside me, staring at me, loving me."

And we sang together:

"When i was teen, i used to imagine life with you."

"Now i don't have to, cause all i need to do is to turn...

"Then i would see you beside me."

"You love me? Yeah, i really do."

"Such a lucky person, yeah?"

Then we finnished the song and hit the break.

"Fucking goodness." Kiba exclaimed. "The new song is perfect!"

"Yeah." Toneri added while facing his computer, matching the song with the animation we made last night. "The Dreamlike's new opening can be launched later, it's almost done." He added. Dreamlike is my manga series that we animated, we also voiced the characters and, yeah, we are also the ones doing the OPs, themesongs and all the effects. Now the series is currently at the second season and the song me and Sasuke sang, is the 5th OP for this season.

"Let's hang out tonight guys." Kiba asked. "Tomorrow's Hina's shooting for the movie, i bet she'd be busy."

Everyone agreed and after few minutes we just found ourselves in Sasuke's car. Sasuke is the Driver. Toneri is in the passenger seat. Me and Kiba with Shino are at the backseat.

We enjoyed karaoke together all night. The boys also got to drink some sake. I kept reminding them to drink moderately but Kiba is just so hard head. He got so drunk that he can't stand anymore.

We went home at 11 PM. Tomorrow, at exactly 9 O'clock, we will meet at our first venue, and will do the chemistry test.

Im going to see him again. And there's this mixed emotions ruling my mind. I don't know which one dominate my system, but as i could decipher, i feel both excitement and pain.

"Hina, you can now sleep, i'll be the one to handle Kiba." Sasuke informed as he tapped my shoulder. I just nodded and entered my room.

Did i mentioned that the boys is living with me in my house? Well it's because we spend most of our time animating and dubbing series and our workplace happened to be attached in my house so i decided to make room for them. And taddah! Im living with the four hot guys i used to admire when i was teen. Since my house is a two storey house. The other two rooms were shared by Sasuke, Toneri and Kiba, Shino. They are not fighting that much so we're all living harmoniously.

I dropped my self down the bed as i lie on, gazing at the shining star-like light in my ceiling. Toneri designed this for me after knowing that i like stars and moon. Whenever it's dark in my room, i could turn the star-lights on and just gaze at the ceiling as though im star gazing.

Toneri Graduated two years computer programming and currently he is studying business through google meet. Well he's still an Otsutsuki and he'll be the one to manage their company in the future.

Sasuke is still studying as a lawyer, while Kiba is an Engineering student. Shino on the other hand picked biology. While i chose the course architecture.

All of us are only homeschooled because of the works we're prioritizing. Besides these four dudes are regal so their homeschool is given justice.

Slowly, i felt my eyelids dropped as i dozed off to sleep.

The next day, i woke up at 8 AM and I immediately stood up and freshen my self. I went downstairs with nothing to worry about since Toneri is already cooking the breakfast.

"Kiba is still asleep, while Sasuke is at the studio animating something." Toneri informed as he pay me a short glance. "And oh! Neji informed that he'll be coming here, and he will also look after you the whole time in the shoot."

"Eh? He is really doing that? What about the company? I-i thought that—"

"It was your father's order." He glanced at me, smiling this time. "You know uncle Hiashi, after he found out about you and Naruto, he became more tight to you."

"Im not a child anymore." I pouted as i walk towards him, i stood beside him as i watch him flip over the fish.

He turned to gaze at me and pat my head. "But you're his Baby." He grin."You're also our baby."

"Umph."

"Now. Go sit there." He pointed the dining table. "Eat your breakfast so you can prepare. We only have less than an hour."

I smiled. "Okay." I nodded as i started going towards the table, but i stopped halfway the moment i remembered something. "Toneri..."

"Hm?" He was still looking at me.

"Thanks for everything."

He raised the spatula and smiled."No problem, Hina."

And with that, i went to the dining table with enthusiasm double the times i felt.

7 years ago...

7 years ago, i first experienced heartbreak. The man i loved the most left me. But... at that very day i met Toneri, Kiba, Sasuke and Shino.

The saddest day of my life also became the luckiest day because i met the four of them.

"Hey... Tell us, you broke up with Naruto, right?" Kiba asked from behind me.

At that time, i was hesitant to talk to the four of them when i saw them at the rooftop. As far as i know, they don't go to the rooftop often, and that was the first time i saw them there.

I was hesitant, but nodded. At that time, i thought that they will laugh or make fun at me for bieng a fool but no.

They gave me a group hug.

"We're here... From now on, you can rely on us."

I really didn't know why they are kind to me, but later on i learned that they all knew me since childhood. Why? Apparently, all of them are nominated to be married to me, to be the tie of the alliance with the Hyuuga business and clan and their clan. The four of them met because of that. But after learning that me and Naruto are together, they immediately turned it down due to their respect to Naruto, as their friend.

Sasuke explained that even tho he already learned that Naruto kun and I are together, he was still keeping an eye on me.

He later learned that the five of us share the same passion— Anime. But they didn't get the courage to talk to me until Naruto and I broke up.

We would've became close earlier if Naruto kun and i broke up Earlier.

But i guess everything that happened are perfect as it is. because i think... that was the perfect timing.