Chapter 8

Naruto's POV:

"You look pathetic." Tetsuhiko murmured as he stand beside me.

"You look like it, twice." I snorted, fixing my tuxedo. We're in the entrance of the venue, waiting for my partner. Hinata.

Few minutes more and it's about to start. Sasuke called Tetsuhiko and said they're coming so we immediately went here to wait for them.

Of course, because of my goddamn handsome face cameras are flicking around us, complimenting me. Gosh, im so handsome...

The show haven't started yet, but people are forming around me and try to take a photo of me. The directors keep on telling me, to wait at the backstage but i insisted, i will wait for her here.

"Naruto, why don't you go back there already? Leave this to me... slowly we're gaining more attentions, accidents might happen." He worriedly said. I just rolled my eyes as i lazily look at him. This is the 8th time he told me that. He just don't trust that i can handle myself. He worry too much. Tch.

"Tetsuhiko. I already told you that i'd be fine." I snorted. I diverted my gaze and look at the flicking cameras to smile and pose. My manager didn't say anything after that but i could feel him glare at me as though he's already planning my death.

I continue posing for what— 10 minutes already and Hinata still hasn't came, and the crowds are getting more bigger now. People are bumping at each other trying to peek, take pictures and interview me. The media cameramans are also here already. Some guards are already holding the people around me to protect me, but the people are stronger and the guards' force lack and slowly  dissemble.

I was about to go to the backstage when a limousine stopped infront. The camera's also addressed their lenses to the car.

And everything seemed to stop...

Sasuke first came out from the limousine, he glance at the cameras flicking at him then he guided his hand inside.

Then the beautiful maiden came out. Her Dark blue hair is braided with some white petals designing it. She's wearing a light make up excelling her facial features and— damn!

She look so delectable in her gown. It's a black plain gown hugging and showing her curvy body, it's a backless gown, her other shoulder is revealed and the other one has a cloth in it.

Tetsuhiko elbowed me stopping my train of thoughts. I eyed him and he just raise a brow. "Fool. Go there help Hinata san."

I frozed by what he said. "M-me?"

Tetsuhiko just rolled his eyes. "Of course! You're her partner, duh."

Damn! I don't think i can do it! My heart is beating frantically and i could die if i take a step closer to her. She's just too... Breathtaking.

Even the interviewers and cameramens awed by her beauty. She is not known or popular but here they are now going hard on each other just to take a glimpse at her.

And now the attentions that was supposed to be mine, was diverted on her. Although some cameras were still faced at me.

"She's like a goddess." An interviewer beside me, murmured. I unconsciously nodded by what she said.

I look around and the guards around me disappeared already, they're aiding Hinata who is gaining more and more attention as seconds goes by.

"So Mr. Uzumaki, who is she?" The interviewer pointed her mic at me. I was still dumbfounded gazing at her and the cameras flicking and pointing at me. I look around for Tetsuhiko to ask for help but he's not around.

I was left with no choice but to solve this alone. I swallowed hard before smiling at the camera.

"That's... a secret." Then wink. I then flickered, making my way out of the circle to the crowds where Hinata is centered. I could hardly pass and some people would not notice and just bump at me. But some who saw me make a way for me. Slowly, i was moving towards Hinata and when i reached where the guards stood by, i told them to hold still.

"N-naruto kun!" Hinata said in surprise. Now that she's closer, she looks more beautiful! I just smiled at her as i offer my hand. She gaze down, at my hands, then look at me again.

I made a glimpse towards Sasuke who is also busy with the crowds. Pfft. Knowing how unsocial Sasuke is, i know he's so tempted to fly kick each of the paparazzis. I mentally laughed.

Still the old Sasuke, huh.

My eyes went back at Hinata. "Let's go away from here." I offered.

With that, she placed her palms above mine as i pull her away from the crowds. Of course i have an athletic ability so i could easily run and pass by people, they would be so busy bumping at each other that they will not notice us running away. But some noticed, tho.

"Faster!" I murmured between my breath as some of the paparazzis try to catch up with us. I was still holding her hands and she's behind me trying to match my steps. Knowing her, she don't like heels, so now she's just wearing a flat shoes. So running with her won't be a problem either.

The moment we reached the backstage, we both bursted into laugher.

"God, that was so crazy!" I laughed.

"I know right!" She replied.

The make-up artists came to retouch us a moment after. Fortunately, our outfits didn't get destroyed and we didn't sweat that much so we only took light retouch.

A few minutes, the show finally started. They are already calling the final casts from the smallest role to the biggest. So basically, we're at the last part. We still got a chance to stand besides each other at the backstage.

"Hmm i wonder where Sasuke kun is?" She asked out of nowhere. I suddenly had an urge to ask her why and how she got close with Sasuke and the others, but i refrained myself. It'd just bring up our past and it'd make it awkward between us.

She probably don't want to recall those times that's why she act like she don't care. So fine, i will give it to her. Im also a good actor. And i will act that im not head over heels at her before until now.

As an award winning actor, that's easy...

But a part of me is saying that it's hard and impossible.

Phews! After a month+ i finally updated for this story... i just want you to know, that if the English sucks, im sorry. It's just, I've been writing with my Language (Filipino) for this past few months and now it seems like i had forgotten my English writing ability.