Chapter 4

Tetsuhiko's POV: 

I don't know why, and i can't figure it out.

Why does Naruto seemed to be different ever since earlier.

Ahh well he is still the usual dumb, goofy Naruto but-he is having some breaking points now.

His voice, it's like it's strained and like he could cry any time sooner.

Earlier he asked me about Hinata san and he seemed to be serious about the topic.

But i chose to shove it off.

"Naruto." Now it's my time to ask.

"Why did you changed the script?" I asked as i continued glaring at the view outside Naruto's orange car.

"Huh? Is it that bad? You told me it's fine." He ask in concerned while his eyes still darted towards the way.

"Yeah i know but that wasn't supposed to be that, right?"

"Well it's just a slight change."

"Maybe.... but im still wondering... you won't do it with other girls but today you did it..."

"The script... it says that you were supposed to kiss her on the cheek but you kissed her on the lips..." i mumbled.

"Ya jealous?" He mocked.

"Im serious Narutooooo." I whined.

"Ohhh hi serious... nice to meet you."

"Ugh, Come on!!!" I flinched. "My point is...." i stopped mid way after seeing him unconsciously smiled.

It's a smile...

I had never seen...

Naruto...

For the first time.... i have seen him genuinely smiled...

"Nevermind." I mumbled.

"Ahhh manager it's my turn to say something..."

I hummed in response.

"You could stop the search now.... i think i had found the one."

I smiled by what he says. I think i know who it is.

Sasuke's POV:

"Hina..." i knocked the closed door for the tenth time and she weren't answering.

"Hina if you won't answer i'd break this door!"

"Hina..."

"Hi-" i stopped mid way as the door pulled back, then a girl, who's at her messy state came to view.

Her hair is in messy bun, her eyeliners is a mess and she hasn't changed the clothes she has been wearing since earlier.

"Sasuke kun." She cried hugging me.

I made no remark but just rubbed her back gently.