Epilogue

Epilogue// Blue

2 years later

"This is so exciting!" Arabella beams, clapping her hands in excitement. My mother also smiles brightly at me, but I nibble on my nail anxiously.

I've just got married.

Of course, it was a small, intimate wedding. Just what I wanted. We're now at Bella Blue for the wedding reception. Apollo and Aidan are off celebrating at the bar with my stepdad. My husband is completely oblivious to the news that I'm about to throw his way.

I'm two months pregnant.

"Does that mean I'm going to be a sister or an auntie?" Arabella tilts her head cutely and I laugh lightly.

"Well both, I suppose." I shrug, and she squeals in excitement either way.

"I hope it's a little girl."

"Another girl for Apollo to spoil." My mum chimes with a massive grin on her face.

I think it's become Apollo's favourite hobby to spoil us, my mother included. It was only a few weeks ago that he bought her favourite designer bag. Harrison was quite displeased that he had to step up his game in impressing his own wife.

"How are you going to tell him?" My mother questions, faffing about with my dress for the twentieth time in the past hour.

"Well, I was just going to.... Tell him?" I say more like a question and my mum rolls her eyes.

"No, darling. You need to make it special! Something you'll always remember." I purse my lips and try to think about how I can make telling Apollo that I'm pregnant a special moment.

"Well, it's our wedding day." I throw my arms up in the air, struggling to come up with something.

"You have to have some sort of idea, sweetie." My mother huffs and I shake my head, looking to Arabella for help.

"Arabella baby, help me out here." I plead with the little girl, and she looks just as lost as me.

"Well, my brother is drunk. So I don't think it will matter. And anyway, it will be special to him either way. This is all he wanted. A family." Arabella smiles gently, and my eyes sting with tears.

"Come here." I croak, opening my arms up for her. She rushes into them, wrapping her arms tight around my waist. "I love you loads," I whisper, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"I love you loads too, Bluey."

"Hey, let grandma join." Another pair of arms wrap around me as my mother joins in on the hug. "We're such a lovely little family." My mother sighs dreamily, and Arabella and I both burst out laughing.

"Yes, granny."

"Now tell Apollo you're up the duff." I don't think Apollo is the only drunk one. My mother has had a little too much to drink, but it's my wedding day, so I'll let it slide.

•••

"My baby!" Apollo yells as I make my way over to him at the bar. There's a pint of beer in his hand and a huge grin on his handsome face. "How are you doing? Want a drink?" He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close to his body.

"Can we go somewhere private?" I reach up to whisper in his ear, and he wiggles his eyebrows.

"You wanna have sex?" He questions, mischief clear in his voice.

I roll my eyes, take the drink out of his hand, and replace it with my own. Dragging him through family, I pull him onto the empty balcony. The night sky above us glistens with stars, and a feeling of contentment fills my chest.

I'm so fucking happy.

"You wanna have sex on a balcony?"

"Shut up." I hit him over the head but grin up at him. "I have something to tell you."

"You're not divorcing me, are you?"

"Apollo!"

"Sorry, sorry!" He slurs, with a loving smile on his face. "Have I told you how beautiful you are? So fucking gorgeous it makes my heart hurt sometimes." He rambles, swaying a little side to side. I grasp hold of his shoulders to steady him.

"You've told me plenty of times today. Thank you." I reach up and stroke his stubbled cheek. "You've always wanted a family."

"Always, baby."

I grab hold of his hands and place them on the small bump I've been covering up for quite some time. I've had to make the excuse that I've put on weight. Which I have, only because of our baby.

Apollo's breath hitches as he stares at his hands that are placed over the silk material of my dress. His eyes avert back to my own, and they glisten like the stars above us.

"You're pregnant?" His voice cracks and his bottom lip trembles.

"Two months."

"I fucking love you! C'mere." He pulls me into his chest and buries his face in the crook of my neck. I feel his tears drop onto my skin, so I pull him to me a little tighter.

We're husband and wife, and now we have a baby on the way.

Life really is amazing.

"You broke your promise." I grin, and his body tenses. Apollo looks down at me with worry in his eyes.

"What promise?" He panics and I giggle.

"To not get attached."

"I think it's safe to say I'm well and truly attached, baby."

A/N
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!💚
NEW BOOK IS UP 🖤

A/NTHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!💚NEW BOOK IS UP 🖤