Episode 3

JENNIE POV

      "Why would i miss someone who didn't bother to text or call me all day." I was hoping my tone would sound nonchalant but it came out slightly more agitated instead.

      "Are you angry that i didn't?" He chuckled and straightened away from me.

      "No. I don't care enough to be angry with you." Again, why i can't i get my stupid voice to sound indifferent. I didn't want to show my emotions where he was concerned.

     He bent down again, this time with his hand in his pockets. His lips next to my ear, his husky voice teasing me.

      "I might believe you but your hands say otherwise, my wife."

       I looked at my hands and noticed i've been clenching them this whole time that my knuckles were white. I immediately relaxed my hands and twisted around to glared at him.

      My nerves being strecthed thin due to his presence. Part of eagerly waited for him to kiss me again while the other part resented the fact that i was betraying myself right now.

      He looked so enticingly beautiful as he stood there with a smirk on his lips, hands in his pockets, and his shoulders relaxed. Wearing a perfectly tailored suit made just for him, he was the picture of elegance.

     My glare didn't do anything to him except to his amusement. He chuckled again, and like it was on cue, my idiotic heart started skipping a beat or two.

     "Are you trying to tell me something with that look of yours, Mrs. Kim?"

     M-Mrs. Kim? What's on up with him? Why he is always teasing me? I thought.

    He asked me bewitchingly as his eyes bored into mine and forced me to look away, i just couldn't win a staring contest against him.

    "Is that you are just dying for me to kiss you again."

    He got closer and i instantly fell back onto the bed and snapping my laptop shut in the process.

    "No. I was trying to tell you to get the heck out of my room." My voice came out strong and ended almost at a whimper. I internally groan and wished i had more guts to stand up to this gorgeously domineering man.

     Whatever courage i had would run and hide in the deepest depth of my subsconciousness the moment Taehyung entered on my personal space.

     His mouth curved triumphantly as he slowly crawled on top of me. He caged me between his elbows as he hovered above like he was ready to devour me in one swoop.

    "G-get off of me, Taehyung!" I aggressively said. I pushed and pounded at his unmoving shoulder.

     "You're so cute when you're angry. You're look like a kitten pretending to be a wild cat." He easily grabbed my wrist and pinned each of them by my ears. He taunted me with his dark brown eyes before his lips captured mine.

     I kept on twisting my body but he was like a heavy boulder on top of me that wouldn't budge. My body started to relax and give in as he continued to ravish my lips.